A shocking satanic silence that keeps humanity in darkness of the blessings of the Divine

>
> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet" > wrote:
> >
> > Dear Jagbir (and all),
> >
> > (There is nothing worse, Jagbir, than knowing something
> > spiritually that others cannot recognise. It must have been most
> > difficult to contain so much joy between only your immediate
> > family (for example your wife, yourself and children
> > themselves)... because spiritual joy is something that must be
> > shared. It is literally"A pain"to have to contain one's
> > spiritual joy and not be able to share it. It is very sad that
> > there was so much negativity against you, that you could not
> > share that joy with others, but got rebuked instead by
> > inquisitionary elements, who also proceeded to assail you in so
> > many ways, not only to your face, but also behind your back. It
> > must have been a most sad time for you and your family. You have
> > had to"endure much"! i cannot imagine... the greatest knowledge
> > on Earth, and having to"shut up"About it!!!
> >
>
—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:
>
> What really tormented (and still torments) me is how easily tens
> of thousands of so-called self-realized souls were willing and
> able to suppress the truth of Shri Mataji's advent. i still cannot
> bring myself to understand how and why so many of them have no
> feeling of guilt or conscience that they are keeping humanity in
> darkness at a time when Shri Mataji's advent and Divine Message is
> critically needed. This is a most painful aspect of being self-
> realized and revealed the Truth by Adi Shakti.
>
>

Till today October 29, 2006 they are yet unable to muster the courage conviction to publicly admit even Her true identity, let alone Her Divine Message to humanity! A shocking satanic silence in SY collectives continues to keeps humanity in darkness of the blessings of the Divine. Just read the latest from the SY management and you will realize none of the SY leaders are the least concerned to be truthful

Sahaja Writing
Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Sahaja Writing is a newspaper devoted to encouraging Sahaja Yogis to write, in a way that communicates the truth of our extraordinary experiences and transformations to the rest of the world. Sahaja Yogis are free to improve what is written here, or to suggest how it might be improved.

Please see it at: http://sahajawriting.blogspot.com and send submissions or comments to info@daisyamerica.com

Above all, please support this initiative with your bandhans, love and contributions.

Jai Shri Mataji

http://www.sahajayoga.org/swan/view/swan_568_2006.asp

——————————————

"Are we, as Sahaja yogis," creatures without experience, without the ability to think, reason and create"? Clearly we are not the former, indeed the plethora of our extraordinary experiences, if we can find a way of expressing them in a form that would communicate them to the rest of humankind, could play a role in creating the environment that would bring about the desire for human beings to be enlightened, thence transformed. We don't think too much, at least not in the random uncontrolled fashion of most people, but maybe we have to be able to find a way to express ourselves effectively to the rest of humankind? Can we reason and create? It is to be hoped that in time, yogis will produce works of art that will trail-blaze the new Jerusalem that our children will undoubtedly see. I am reminded of a comment, by Grégoire de Kalbermatten, that we are the foundation of the building, and foundations are always a bit roughly finished and eventually buried under the ground. But what goes on top of the foundations, the finished and polished work, is what people will see - our children and grandchildren.

I hope that some of us will write and offer a description of the joys and power of innocence and of thoughtless awareness.

I don't think that the way to answer the inadvertent silliness and nonsense within writing such as the above, is to deal with it line by line, but instead, as Grégoire has so valiantly attempted, with his novel The Legend of Dagad Trikon, and now recently, Linda Williams with the first volume in her Keys of Wisdom trilogy, we need now to 'set out our stall' in the mainstream of society and to publicly stand up for what we believe in, what we know as truth, through the grace of our Holy Mother, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the living God.”

Jai Shri Mataji

Alan Wherry

http://sahajawriting.blogspot.com/

——————————————————-

Shri Mataji had indeed tried unsuccessfully since the 1980s to convince Her devotees to openly proclaim Her advent and Divine Message.

"Tell all the nations and tell all the people all over the Great Message that the Time of Resurrection is here. Now! At this time, and that you are capable of doing it.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"I am the Adi Shakti. I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task . The more you understand this the better it would be. You will change tremendously. I knew I'll have to say that openly one day and we have said it. But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Sydney, Australia - March 21, 1983

"Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

"But for that we have to remember that we have developed lots of antidotes in England. Like the words I've seen people use, very common is," That may be too much";"It may be too much";"They're frightened";"One shouldn't say too much.”

You should, when you say too much at least little bit will go into their heads. So you have to say too much. Say what you want. There should be exuberance, exuberance of your ideas, so that something goes into their heads. They know that you're sincere, you're saying it sincerely, you cannot contain within yourself. Emphatically you have to say these. That's what everybody did. All those who were great incarnations said it with such concern, with such force. In the same way, you have to say without any fear. 'Oh, that may be too much, Mother it was too much for him.' Let him be blasted! Doesn't matter, say everything that you have to say. Absolutely, with full heart.

But when people come to Sahaja Yoga, when they come for say, a workshop or something, we try to be the same party people. Like in the party, you see, 'What will you have?' Then we'll say alright, let me think, 'What did I have yesterday, so I'll have today this thing.' It's like a shopping going on. No, you have to say, 'We have this and please have it now, otherwise you won't have it. This is the time!' Let them say what they like. It's important. I see sometimes your SDP conferences and all these, the way they speak, they just blast you, I mean, hammer in your head. Why should we not, when this is the truth. Why should we not tell them and talk to them in that manner. We think by being gentle... alright gentleness is different, but I mean to say by saying less than I say, understatement. It's typical English. athat might be too much.'

In Sahaja Yoga it is such a lot that how much are you going to pour out, can never be too much. So be careful on that. When you've to say it, say it in a very blasty way, doesn't matter. What are they going to do? They can't crucify me this time, can they? They dare not. Otherwise perfectly alright, nothing can touch me. And even crucifixion cannot touch me, you know that.

So you better say what you've found out, in a big way. And tell them in a big way, of course loving and gentle manner but tell them, the concern should be there. Alright?... I don't say you aggress but don't say anything less, understatement is not needed. There should not be any balancing in that. Those people who'll be appeased by that will not be good Sahaja Yogis. They cannot come in the Kingdom of God. We don't have to be begging of them but we have to honour them, we have to respect them, we have to be kind to them, but we have to give them what we have. Like in the family, you go, you get everything from the fridge and give it to them, they'll be very happy to take it whatever you like, what a spread. But if you put one little fish and two eggs for ten people with one chili to say that it is Sahaja Yoga, maybe a lemon, they will think," What's this going on here. Wishy-washy stuff.” "

Sheffield, UK, August 21 1985

"The world is in turmoil today. People everywhere are anxious about the future. What they need is the soothing, uniting, elevating spiritual message of Sahaja Yoga. They have to be enabled to experience"Self Realization"And thereby attain inner transformation. Only then will they begin to regard all human beings as members of one global family regardless of their race, culture etc. Only then will they discard hatred and violence. Sahaja Yogis have a momentous responsibility at this crucial time in human history. They have to spread Sahaja Yoga in all the parts of the world by written and spoken word.... For this purpose, a well thought out approach is required.”

Formation of WCASY - December 2003

Over the decades the Sahaja Yoga leadership have given various excuses and reasons for being unable to do so. Till today Sunday, October 29, 2006 they are unable to muster the courage and conviction to publicly admit even Her true identity, let alone Her Divine Message to humanity!

Alan Wherry, it is still all hype, hypocrisy and hot air,

jagbir

Annan to see Lebanese destruction
UN Secretary General Kofi Annan is to see first-hand the destruction wrought in south Lebanon during the four-week conflict between Israel and Hezbollah.

BBC, Tuesday, 29 August 2006

Turkish police hunt blast suspects
Turkish police say they are hunting two suspects over an explosion in the resort town of Antalya that left three dead and hurt at least 20 on Monday.

Grenades caused Beslan tragedy
A Russian investigator has said grenades fired by surrounding Russian forces could have triggered the Beslan school bloodbath in September 2004.

Five US soldiers killed in Iraq
Five US soldiers have been killed in two separate bomb attacks in Iraq, the US military has said. Four soldiers died when a roadside bomb hit their vehicle north of Baghdad, a military statement said.

BBC, Tuesday, 28 August 2006

Prosecutors drop case in Ramsey slaying
BOULDER, Colo. - The sudden decision to drop the case against John Mark Karr in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey snuffed out yet another lead in the enduring mystery of who killed the 6-year-old beauty queen, but prosecutors vowed that the investigation would go on....

In a July 19 e-mail, Karr described feeling excited because two 5-year-olds were "flashing their hot little bellybuttons at me"And later said a"naked little foot felt so sexy in my hand," prosecutors said. Karr's arrest was less than a month later.

By CHASE SQUIRES, Associated Press Writer

Sri Lankan army launches new push
The Sri Lankan military has launched a new offensive aimed at forcing Tamil Tiger rebels from areas close to the crucial eastern port of Trincomalee. At least 12 soldiers have been killed. The rebels say they lost three fighters and that 20 civilians were killed in air raids, but this is not confirmed.

BBC, Tuesday, 28 August 2006

Death toll rises in Congo clash
The Democratic Republic of Congo says 23 people, including police, died in clashes this week after first round election results were announced.

BBC, Tuesday, 24 August 2006

Kidnap case shock Austrian press
Papers in Austria explore the motives behind the long captivity of Natascha Kampusch and ponder the implications of the case, both for the victim and for society as a whole.

"What is shocking is the time scale, the close proximity to respectable allotment gardens near a city and the sort of planning which indicates both immense criminal energy and the almost banal mentality of an amateur handicraftsman.”

BBC, Tuesday, 26 August 2006

China slow to wake to human trade
As China opens up, people trafficking is emerging as a growing threat, but officials are reluctant to admit the scale of the problem. In Yunnan province, young women are being sold as wives or to brothels and sweat shops in Thailand.

BBC, Tuesday, 9 August 2006

President Václav Havel of Czech Republic
(Civilization (April/May 1998)

"Humankind today is well aware of the spectrum of threats looming over its head. We know that the number of people living on our planet is growing at a soaring rate.... We know that the already- deep abyss separating the planet's poor and rich could deepen further, and more and more dangerously because of this rapid population growth. We also know that we've been destroying the environment on which our existence depends and that we are headed for disaster by producing weapons of mass destruction and allowing them to proliferate.

And yet, even though we are aware of these dangers, we do almost nothing to avert them. It's fascinating to me how preoccupied people are today with catastrophic prognoses, how books containing evidence of impending crises become bestsellers, but how very little account we take of these threats in our everyday activities. Doesn't every schoolchild know that the resources of this planet are limited and that if they are expanded faster than they are recovered, we are doomed? And still we continue in our wasteful ways and don't even seemed perturbed. Quite the contrary: Rising production is considered to be the main sign of national success, not only in poor states where such a position could be justified, but also in wealthy ones, which are cutting the branch on which they sit with their ideology of indefinitely prolonged and senseless growth....

What, then, is the substance of the matter? What could change the direction of today's civilization?

It is my deep conviction that the only option is a change in the sphere of the spirit, in the sphere of human conscience. It's not enough to invent new machines, new regulations, new institutions. We must develop a new understanding of the true purpose of our existence on this earth. Only by making such a fundamental shift will we be able to create new models of behavior and a new set of values for the planet....

At the same time, our world is dominated by several great religious systems, whose differences seem to be coming to the fore with increasing sharpness and setting the stage for innumerable political and armed conflicts. In my opinion, this fact - which is attracting, understandably, a great deal of media attraction - partly conceals a more important fact: that the civilization within which this religious tension is taking place is, in essence, a deeply atheistic one. Indeed, it is the first atheistic civilization in the history of humankind....

In recent years the great religions have been playing an increasing important role in global politics.... But the more closely tied we are by the bonds of a single global civilization, the more the various religious groups emphasize all the ways in which they differ from each other. This is an epoch of accentuated spiritual, religious, and cultural"otherness.”...

Perhaps the way out of our current bleak situation could be found by searching for what unites the various religions - a purposeful search for common principles. Then we could cultivate human coexistence while, at the same time, cultivating the planet on which we live, suffusing it with the spirit of this religious and ethical common ground - which I would call the common spiritual and moral minimum.

Could this be a way to stop the blind perpetual motion dragging us toward hell? Can the persuasive words of the wise be enough to achieve what must be done? Or will it take an unprecedented disaster to provoke this kind of existential revolution - a universal recovery of the spirit and renewed responsibility for the world?”

President Václav Havel of Czech Republic
(Civilization (April/May 1998)

“Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

"It had to be this way, sometime, otherwise how are we going to save this world? How this creation is to be justified? We have to find. I mean God has to find some method by which all of you who are seeking Him are to be blessed, and that He should be manifested so that His work should be completed.”

11 November 1979

"This is very important task Sahaja Yogis have to do in these modern times i.e., to tell aloud that they have found the Truth. That part is very weak. In whatever way you like you can announce the Truth. You can write books, you can talk to your friends, relations and everyone and tell them," This is the Truth now"; that you have entered in the Kingdom of God; that you have been blessed by the Grace of God; that you are realized souls; that you have felt the Divine power which is prevailing everywhere; that you can give realization to others.

This you have to tell others and know that by your accepting the truth, you are not adding anything to the Truth but you are adoring yourself. One requires courage to enjoy the Truth. Sometimes people may mock at you, laugh at you and persecute also but that should not be any worry to you because your relationship is with the statutes, with the Grace of God. When that is your connection, you should not worry about other people and what they have to say about it. You have to stand up, adorn yourself with that Truth and talk to people and people will know that you found it. With that authenticity with which you speak people will know that you have found it.

The difference between a realized soul and a non-realized soul is basically this - he does not talk of woes and his separation with God. He says"l have found it now. This is it.” Like Christ said," l am the Light, I am the Path.”Or anybody else can say that but you can make out that it is not Truth. With the confidence, with that complete understanding, coming out of your heart people can make out," This is absolute Truth", and then all kinds of falsehood must be denounced. Doesn't matter if somebody feels bad, because by telling that you are saving them and not harming them....

You have to be truthful. First and foremost thing is that you should know the Truth and stand the testimony, and that you should announce it.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi,
29 July 1989, London, UK

www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent