Bible and Quran confirm that the Day His Spirit/Shakti/Ruh is poured will coincide with day of Messiah.

> > —- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
> wrote:
> >
> > Dear S.,
> >
> > Most SYs do feel the 'breeze'. The same goes for almost all
> > seekers at Shri Mataji's public programs or self-realization
> > given by SYs.
> >
> —- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
> wrote:
>
> So what will the ignorant masses make out of the Adi Shakti's most
> secret and precious message to Her disciples regarding the
> Christian Kingdom of God, which is nothing else than the Islamic
> Niche of Lights, the Buddhist Sahasrarapadma, the Hindu Sahasrara
> and Sikh Dsam Duar? Isn't human liberation (moksa) occurring right
> now not through actual events in history, but through internal
> transformation? Then, again, isn't this internal transformation
> occurring through actual events in history - the promised Last
> Judgment and Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)? Are those taking part
> in this Great Event ordained for humankind not feeling the Cool
> Vibrations of the All-Pervading Power of God Almighty, the Divine
> Wind that will be felt by all born of the Spirit during the Last
> Judgment (Bible) and taking part in The Resurrection (Qur'n)? And
> for what other reason - other than the commencement of the Last
> Judgment and Resurrection - has this All-Pervading Power that is
> the source of this Divine Wind started acting?
>

"This DAY WILL COINCIDE WITH THE DAY OF THE MESSIAH.”

"1. The term: Spirit translates the Hebrew word Ruah which in its primary sense means breath, air, wind. Jesus indeed uses the sensory image of the wind to suggest to Nicodemus the transcendent newness of him who is personally God's breath the divine Spirit (Catechism of the Catholic Church 691). The spirit as irruption and as transcendence: working in history but other than history, who cannot be reduced to history's logic but who installs another logic, that of responsibility and love for others;

2. Ordering power: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was a formless void, there was darkness over the deep and God's spirit hovered over the water (Gn 1,1). God's spirit came down on the formless world and this descent produced the miracle of creation: the transformation of chaos into cosmos, of disorder into order;

3. Vivifying power: The Lord God fashioned man out of dust from the soil. Then he breathed into his nostrils a breath of life and thus man became a living being (Gn 2, 7). The spirit of God is breathed onto the human being of dust and, because of this breath, the human being is transformed into a living being: no longer an animal being but a partner with whom and to whom God speaks and entrusts responsibility for the world;

4. Guiding power: On him the spirit of the Lord rests, a spirit of wisdom and insight, a spirit of counsel and power, a spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord (Is 11,2). The Spirit of the Lord takes hold of certain persons (patriarchs, matriarchs, judges, kings, prophets, wise men etc.,) and by bestowing on them special powers, enables them to act as guides and master interpreters in the world, of the will of God;

5. Healing power: I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you... I shall put my spirit in you, and make you keep my laws and sincerely respect my observances (Ez 36,27). Entering into the human being, the spirit recreates and heals him, overcoming his sin and making him once more a partner of God in the covenant and in the observance of the Torah.

6. Universal dimension: I will pour out my Spirit on all mankind. Their sons and daughters shall prophesy. Even on my slaves men and women, in those days I will pour out my Spirit (Jl 3f 1-2). There will come a day when every human being will be possessed by the spirit and this day will coincide with the day of the messiah.”

http://www.vatican.va/jubilee_2000/magazine/documents/

THE HOLY SPIRIT BY DEFINITION

"Even the word"Spirit"describes something intangible, powerful, yet fleeting. The Hebrew word for spirit is ruach, which also means"Wind.” You can almost hear the wind in the word: Ruach. Sudden breath of wind exhaled in a rushing determination that rattles the leaves and bends the tall grass as it blows past. Ruach. When Abraham heard the word ruach, he imagined wind. He imagined breath. He imagined spirit. The word ruach described them all for the Hebrews recognized that the act of breathing—sucking wind into our lungs and expelling air again in a gust—gives us life. Our breath, the movement of air in and out, our spirit, our lives are all intertwined and so one word described it all: ruach. Paul would have read often of the ruach of God in his Hebrew upbringing, in the stories of Genesis when the ruach rushed across the primordial waters and in the stories of the Judges—of Gideon and Deborah and Samson—when God's ruach came upon them and led them to do great things in the saving of the people. And while the Greek language of Paul's Roman citizenship may not have held the poetry of the Hebrew, even in Greek Paul would have heard the connection between spirit, breath, and life. In fact, we can still hear it today since our most common English cognate of the Greek word for spirit, pneumos, is"pneumonia", a disease that steals breath away. The Spirit of God could just as rightly be translated as the Breath of God, or the wind of God. The Spirit of God is God on the move like the wind and breathing life into our world.

In most of the Hebrew scriptures, people speak simply of the Spirit of God but by the time we reach the years of Jesus and Paul, we hear just as often this phrase—the Holy Spirit. The ancient people believed that there were many spirits dwelling in the world and not all of those spirits were good, so when they talked about the Spirit coming upon a person—Moses or Elijah—they wanted to make sure that people understood that they were referring to the spirit of the Holy One. The Holy Spirit was that spirit specifically emanating from God and from no other.

And so we come back to the question—what is the Holy Spirit? Very simply, the Holy Spirit is God on the move. There is God who is beyond us, greater than all we know and see, incomprehensible, eternal, mysterious. And there is God incarnated in the life of Christ who made God's love real for us in a person that we could see and hear so that we could know a bit of the ultimately unknowable God. And then there is the Holy Spirit: God at work in each of us and when the Holy Spirit moves through people of faith, God is no longer limited to something way out there or way in the past but is still alive and present among us. The Reverend James Forbes says that the Holy Spirit is God experienced on the frontier of human experience and relationship; it is the ruach of God—the breath of God which fills us, comforts us, anoints us—chooses us—and sends us forth.

That is what the Holy Spirit is by definition.”

Reverend Laurie DeMott

July 19, 2006

Dear All,

It is clear that Muslims have corrupted their Qur'n to suit their dogma. Among the more serious is the claim that Angle Gabriel is the Holy Spirit, a falsehood that has been proven so with facts:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/6709

There are a number of other serious misinterpretations and beliefs that forms the collective Muslim mindset. One is their fundamental belief that Doomsday will come suddenly without warning, a falsehood that has no scriptural backing. The Quran insists that a clear warning must always be given before any punishment takes place so that people can repent. That is exactly what is taking place on Earth with Shri Mataji repeatedly and openly declaring that the Last Judgment and Resurrection is taking place, pleading with humanity to get their Self-realization, follow the path of dharma (righteousness) and prepare themselves to enter the Kingdom of God in the afterlife.

"In between Jesus Christ and His destroying Incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter into the Kingdom of God, which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment.

The population of the Earth is at the maximum these days because all those - practically all those who had aspirations to enter into the Kingdom of God - are born in Modern Times and are going to be born very soon. This is the most important times because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to hear this but that's the fact. It's the Truth!

Though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get to your Realization and that the whole story of Last Judgment - which looks such a horrifying experience - has been made very beautiful, and very tender, and delicate, and does not disturb you.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Kundalini And Kalki Shakti, Bombay, India - September 28, 1979

"LORD WILL APPEAR AS THE SUPREME CHASTISER.”

And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour:
Therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me:
This is a Straight Way.
Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
surah 43:61-2 Al Zukhruf (The Gold Adornments)
Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n, Amana Corporation, 1989.

"Thereafter, at the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no discussion on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and honoured gentlemen ... at that time the Lord will appear as the Supreme Chastiser.”

Srimad Bhagavatam, Canto 2, Ch. 7 Text 38
(A.C. B. Swami Prabhupada, Srimad Bhagavatam, BTT, 1987, p. 422.)

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
And he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
And in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns;
And he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:
And his name is called the Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword,
That with it he should smite the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron:
And he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness,
And wrath of Almighty God.
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:10-16
(The Holy Bible , King James version, Ivy Books, New York, 1991.)

"I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND.”

In fact the Quran agrees perfectly with the Bible regarding the events that will take place during the Last Judgment and Resurrection. In the Bible God Almighty promises that He will pour His Spirit (Shakti/Ruh) on all humans during a Golden Age that will coincide with the advent of the Messiah (Mahdi):

"6. Universal dimension: I will pour out my Spirit on all mankind. Their sons and daughters shall prophesy Even on my slaves men and women, in those days I will pour out my Spirit (Jl 3f 1-2). There will come a day when every human being will be possessed by the spirit and this day will coincide with the day of the messiah.”

www.vatican.va/jubilee_2000/magazine/documents/

In the Quran it is clear that God Almighty will send His Spirit (Shakti/Ruh) who will not only explain in detail about Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) but also that:

i) His Spirit (Ruh/Shakti) will strengthen them

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in God and the Last Day, loving those who resist God and His Apostle, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a Spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). God will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of God. Truly it is the Party of God that will achieve Felicity.”

The Noble Quran, 58:22

ii) His Spirit (Ruh/Shakti) self-reproach them i.e., guide them from within, a feat only possible with Self-realization (Birth by Spirit / Baptism of Allah/Kundalini awakening).

THE CENTRALITY OF THE DIVINE FEMININE IN SUFISM

"The Divine Feminine has always been present in Islam. This may be surprising to many people who see Islam as a patriarchal religion. Maybe the reason for this misconception is the very nature of the feminine in Islam. The Divine Feminine in Islam manifests metaphysically and in the inner expression of the religion. The Divine Feminine is not so much a secret within Islam as She is the compassionate Heart of Islam that enables us to know Divinity. Her centrality demonstrates her necessary and life-giving role in Islam.

Sfîsm, or as some would define it"mystical Islam"has always honored the Divine Feminine. Of course, Allah has both masculine and feminine qualities, but to the Sfî, Allah has always been the Beloved and the Sfî has always been the Lover. The Qur'n, referring to the final Day, perhaps divulges a portion of this teaching: "And there is manifest to them of God what they had not expected to see.”[17]

Islam is aniconic. In other words, images, effigies, or idols of Allah are not allowed, although verbal depiction abounds. There was a question long debated in Islam: can we see Allah? The Prophet said in a hadith," In Paradise the faithful will see Allah with the clarity with which you see the moon on the fourteenth night (the full moon).”Theologians debated what this could mean, but the Sfîs have held that you can see Allah even in this world, through the"eye of the heart.”The famous Sfî martyr al-Hallaj said in a poem," ra'ytu rabbi bi-'yni qalbî" (I saw my Lord with the eye of my heart). Relevant to the focus of this paper is that Sfîs have always described this theophanic experience as the vision of a woman, the female figure as the object of ru'yah (vision of Allah)....

Among the Ghulat there is much respect paid to the Divine Feminine. In the Ghulat group the Ahl-i-Haqq ("The People of Truth"), the Divine Feminine appears as the Khatun-i Qiyamat (Lady of Resurrection) who also is manifested as the mysterious angel Razbar (also Ramzbar or Remzebar). The writer, Frédéric Macler, claims that the name Razbar is of Arabic origin and means"secret of the creator.”

The term qiyama literally means," rising"of the dead, and allegorically, it implies an idea denoting the rising to the next spiritual stage, and qiyamat-i qubra (great resurrection) means an attainment of the highest degree when a man becomes free from the ties of external laws, whom he shackles and transfigures into spiritual substance, which rejoins its divine sources.”The King of the World was sitting on the water with His four associate angels (chahar malak-i muqarrab) when they suddenly saw the Pure Substance of Hadrat-i Razbar, the Khatun-i Qiyamat (Lady of the Resurrection). She brought out from the sea a round loaf of bread (kulucha), and offered it to the King of the World. By His order they formed a devotional assembly (jam), distributed the bread, offered prayers and exclaimed 'Hu!' Then the earth and the skies became fixed, the skies being that kulucha.”

Another rendition of the emergence of the Lady of the Resurrection is as follows: "After this the Holder of the World and Creator of Man looked upon 'zrail with the eye of benefaction, and 'zrail became split into two parts, one exactly like the other, and from between these parts a drop of light emerged in the form of a loaf of kulucha bread. The Creator then said, I appoint that person (surat) who became separated from 'zrail to be the Lady of the Resurrection (Khatun-i Qiyamat), who will on the Resurrection Day be the helper of human beings.”

Lawrence Galian,
The Centrality of the Divine Feminine in Sufism

"DAY OF RESURRECTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLE OF FAITH IN ISLAM"

To believe in the Day of Resurrection is"The most important article of faith in Islam. It is in fact, the basis upon which Islam builds its whole philosophy of Life. A person cannot be a Muslim until after he/she accepts this principle. The advent of resurrection or Qiyamah is more frequently mentioned in the Noble Quran than any other happening. On the day of Qiyamah, all human beings will be resurrected and will have to pass through God's judgment on their actions during this ephemeral life on earth. All this is vividly described in the Noble Quran. The word, Qiyamah, occurs 68 times in the Quran, and the word Hereafter occurs 118 times in Yusuf Ali's translation of the Quran.”

The opening verses of Chapter 75 that deals exclusively about Al- Qiyamah (The Resurrection) read:

La oqsimu biyawmi alqiyamati
Wala oqsimu bialnnafsi allawwamati

I do call to witness the Resurrection Day
And I do call to witness the self-reproaching Spirit.

surah 75:1-2 Al Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
(Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, 1989)

First we shall look at the translation of Abdullah Yusuf Ali who, along with all other Islamic scholars, do not understand the reality of Resurrection. Though they try their best to interpret it within the context of the Doomsday scenario, one cannot help noticing that it just doesn't make sense. Even the worst doomsday fears and horrifying resurrection scenario of the Islamic theologians fail to suppress the sense of spiritual awakening, hope, renewal, salvation and Divine Intervention. In other words, it reveals a new state of communion between Allah and the True Believers (Al-Mu'minun) leading to their final evolution into the eternal spirit. In fact Allah is openly proclaiming that now, at the appointed Hour, He is calling all humankind to witness Al-Qiyamah!

Thus, in order to comprehend the supreme secret of surah Al-Qiyamah, the critical opening lines and the words"Witness"And"self- reproaching Spirit"must be first understood. It is imperative that they are thoroughly examined and understood as they are agreeable with the biblical promise by God that"I will pour out my Spirit on all mankind.”In the Quran all Believers taking part in the Last Judgment and Resurrection will be strengthened with, and bear witness to His self-reproaching Spirit (Ruh/Shakti).

witness
"1 an attesting of a fact, statement, etc,; evidence; testimony;
2 a person who saw, or can give a firsthand account of something;
3 a person who testifies in court;
4 a person called upon to observe a transaction, signature, etc, in order to testify concerning it if it is later held in question;
5 something providing or serving as evidence - vt. 1 to testify to 2 to serve as evidence of 3 to act as witness of, often, in proof thereof, signing a statement that one has done so 4 to be present at, see personally.”

self
"1 the identity, quality or essential qualities of any person or thing;

2 one's own person as distinct from all others"

reproach
"1 to accuse of and blame for a fault so as to make feel ashamed; rebuke; reprove;
2 to bring shame and disgrace upon; be a cause of discredit to - n.
1 shame, disgrace, discredit, or blame, or source, cause, or occasion of this 2 a blaming or reproving; rebuke;
3 an expression of blame or reproof 4 an object of blame, censure, scorn, etc.”

Webster New World Dictionary

Spirit: The word translated here as spirit, ruh, comes from the same root as rahah. It is also related to rih, which means 'wind', mirwahah, meaning 'fan', and istirwah which means 'respiration'. The term"Spirit"translates the Hebrew word ruah, which, in its primary sense, means 'breath', 'ir', 'wind'. Jesus indeed uses the sensory image of the wind to suggest to Nicodemus the transcendent newness of him who is personally God's breath, the divine Spirit.” (Jn 3:5- 8)"The words"vibrations"And"cool breeze"Are used to imply the same meaning. For those wishing to comprehend the awesome reality and deep mysticism of Al-Qiyamah it is vital that these meanings are imbibed and remembered at all times.

The Divine Call to witness the Resurrection requires individuals to attest facts, statement, evidence; testimony. It may demand a person who bears witness to give a firsthand account of something or event, which in this case is about the Resurrection. A witness is called upon to observe an act, in order to testify concerning it if it is later held in question. The opening lines of surah Al-Qiyamah calls upon the Believers to witness the Resurrection!

But when will humans have time for such self-introspection during the dreadful Islamic and Christian version of Judgment Day? We would like their scholars to provide sensible answers to these questions within the context of their fire and brimstone apocalyptic End:

QUESTIONS FOR CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM DOOMSDAY SCHOLARS

Questions Muslim and Christian have no answers to defend their fire and brimstone End:

i) Why should God call upon the True Believers to witness the Resurrection if heavens are rent asunder in wrath?

ii) How is it possible to attest to the fact, statement, evidence or testimony that the Resurrection has commenced if mountains are tossed around?

iii) How will the faithful give a firsthand account of the Resurrection as humans flee in terror and utter chaos?

iv) To whom will the True Believers (Al-Mu'minun) testify that it indeed the Resurrection if it serves no purpose, since hundreds of millions are subject to a fiery death?

v) Why should they observe the Resurrection - as if to confirm over time that indeed it is a command from God - if it is the apocalyptic End?

vi) What can they possibly provide or serve as evidence about the Resurrection that is unknown to humankind?

vii) And if it is all about death and destruction what will the Believers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection witness that others are also seeing in utter terror, a common experience for all humanity? - or is it that the vast humanity in general is completely unaware that the Day of Resurrection is taking place?

viii) Why should His Spirit (Ruh/Shakti) reproach the individual self of humans during the Resurrection if it is the dreaded End?

ix) How will the Spirit (Ruh/Shakti) reproach the individual self of humans during Qiyamah while millions shriek and quiver in fear and utter paranoia?

The only answer is that ample warning must be first issued so that humans are aware and forewarned of the consequences. Thus those who believe have ample time, perhaps even entire lifetimes, to cleanse mind, body and soul as they prepare themselves for the Afterlife. Only then all the questions above regarding the Last Judgment and Resurrection makes sense.

However, there must be clear warnings that leave no room for error or ambiguity. That is why Shri Mataji has always issued clear statements. One of the most foreboding is that She warns humanity that “between Jesus Christ and His destroying Incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter into the Kingdom of God, which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment.”

Below are a few more quotes She has been both pleading and warning humanity since the 1970's:

"These are the times described in the Holy Bible as the Last Judgment and in the Koran as Qiyamah — the Resurrection Time. Astrologically it also called the Age of Aquarius, the Time of Rebirth and of great spiritual development on the Earth.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

"But these are special time, the Blossom Time. They call it the Last Judgment, you can call it the Resurrection Time, you can call it the Qiyamah, they call it in Koran. It is said that people will come out of their graves and will get their Resurrection. I mean what is left to the graves is nothing but a few stones and a few bones. No. All these souls which are dead will take their birth, take human body and take their Realization in these special times. This is a sensible thing to say and is also happening.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

So both the Bible and Quran confirm that the Day His Spirit (Shakti/ Ruh is poured upon humans through Self-realization (birth by Spirit/ Baptism of Allah/ Kundalini awakening) will coincide with day of Messiah (Mahdi/Comforter/Shakti). That is why this forum openly declares the same:

“I am the Adi Shakti (Holy Spirit/Ruh). I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task.”

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Adi-Shakti [615th]: Primal Power; being the First Cause.

The Adi Shakti (Hinduism), Comforter/Holy Spirit (Christianity), Shekinah (Judaism), Ma Adi/Ruh (Islam), Mai Treya (Buddhism), Great Mother (Taoism) and Aykaa Mayee (Sikhism) are the one and same primordial Divine Feminine. Mahdi is the Sanskrit contraction of Ma (Mother) Adi (Primordial) just as Maitreya is contraction of Mai (Mother) Treya (Threefold). The function of the Islamic Mahdi is similar to that of the Buddhist Maitreya and Christian Comforter.

According to Aaron-Golan in The Illustrated Bible Dictionary," The coming eschatological salvation is envisaged in transcendent and universal terms.... in the form of both bodily resurrection and of spiritual immortality.”The Torah contains several references to"The End of Days" (achareet ha-yameem), which is the time of the moshiach (Messiah).

As Messiah She fulfills this ancient Jewish prophecy.

As Comforter/Holy Spirit promised by Lord Jesus She completes His teachings and commences the Last Judgment.

As Mahdi/Ruh She proclaims the Great News of the Resurrection (surah 75 Al-Qiyamah).”Great News: usually understood to mean the News or Message of the Resurrection.” (Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran)

As Mai(Mother) Treya(Threefold) She fulfils the prophecy to renew Buddha's work.”Relying on certain Mahayana Buddhist citations and quotations ... the fifth Buddha will be Maitreya Buddha.”— the present XIVth Dalai Lama

As the Shakti entrenched in the holy scriptures She grants both bodily resurrection (kundalni awakening/self-realization/second birth) and spiritual immortality (moksa/eternal life). It is Her Divine Message that contains the collective eschatological promise of all religions and holy scriptures. It does not matter which religious organization or guru guides you. As far as Shri Mataji is concerned"Whether you are a Christian, Hindu, Muslim or Jew we have to know that we have to still step one step forward.”

jagbir

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse www.adishakti.org/ where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote global peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity:

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent