> in order to reach the Kingdom of Heaven within (known as Sahasrara
> to the Hindus).
>
> violet
>
>
> (Please note that when Shri Mataji uses the word"gross"In the
> passage below, it is used as given in the Miller-Keane
> Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health...
> where it describes"gross"As meaning: "visible to the naked eye.”)
>
> Shri Mataji explains about"The Christ's death and resurrection":
>

“Now as you know, He created all the Brahmandas. Brahmanda means a Universe. Now the Universe of the Sun. Out of that Universe has come the Earth. Out of that, you have come out and in your agnya chakra He created a small Virata as they call it. He exists within your agnya chakra. This sacrifice is very, very significant and though it is gross, in subtle, it has to happen to take the awareness through this centre of agnya; was done by Christ, by His crucifixion. He came as a gross person, just like a gross human being. His body died but did not die, because that body was also made of that imperishable divine vibrations, as you call, the radiations or this Brahma. They did not die and that's why the body did not die and He resurrected with His body. He had to die to show that the body, though dies, can be saved. That's why he had to be crucified. Otherwise, He could not have shown you, but His actualizing that He died and then resurrected to show that this does not die.”

(Easter Puja Talk - Ashram, London England - 6 April, 1980)

Dear Violet and All,

After reading this post three times, which i normally do not do, i now recall Arwinder telling me something about his spiritual body which i did not mention due to my own shortcomings.

He told me that his spiritual body is made of"This very tiny balls of light"Which are"shiny.” i tried to make sense of them but that is how he kept describing, and telling me that it is difficult to explain yourself being the spirit.

Since i was unable to grasp that explanation i did not write it so as not to confuse readers, or give WCASY forum watchdogs like John Noyce an opportunity to ridicule it as hilarious.

But then Violet's post just kept popping up and i read it for the third time before my thoughtless state recalled and recognized the fact that both Arwinder and Shri Mataji descriptions of the spiritual body match. Arwinder's narration that his spiritual body is made of"This very tiny balls of light"Which are"shiny"Is similar in essence to what Shri Mataji's description that Jesus'"body was also made of that imperishable divine vibrations, as you call, the radiations or this Brahma.”

i also noticed another similarity. Arwinder knows he has this spiritual body within that is eternal. Shri Mataji is telling us that Shri Jesus was able to resurrect Himself because the body is imperishable. Both are talking about the eternal spiritual bodies that are clothed by this gross physical layer. Arwinder is talking about his present eternal spiritual self within while still alive, and Shri Mataji is talking about Jesus' eternal spiritual self after death and resurrection. In short, there is no death of the spiritual self ever and that human beings are eternal souls at all times.

That brings us to the reality of the Resurrection. Jesus provided irrefutable evidence that it is possible for humans to resurrect (evolve) from the gross human body into the eternal soul. Both the Bible and Quran promise the Resurrection and confirm that those participating will feel the Wind of the Spirit/Al-Qiyamah:

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man born be born again, He cannot see the Kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born again when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man born of water and the Spirit, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. That which is born of flesh is flesh and that which is born of Spirit is spirit, Marvel not that I said unto thee: Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, But cannot tell whence it comes and where it goeth: So is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:3-8

It is Allah who sends forth the Winds so that they raise up the Clouds, (3881)
And We drive them to a Land that is dead,
And revive the earth therewith after its death:
Even so (will be) the Resurrection!
surah 35:9 Fatir (The Originator of Creation)

Today tens of thousands of SYs taking part in the Resurrection feel the Cool Breeze daily. They are experiencing what the Holy Scriptures promised and preordained for all humanity. Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Shakti (Spirit/Ruh) who is able to trigger this Cool Breeze, an irrefutable fact that is backed by the scriptures. She is the catalyst that enables you to feel the divine cool breeze (ruach/chaitanya), a sure sign and experience of the Last Judgment and Resurrection:

“Today only people felt the cool breeze coming out of their heads. Can you do that by jumping, or by paying money? They felt the cool breeze in the hand. It's written in the Bible, even in the Bible very clearly, that it's the cool breeze, cool breeze is the sign of the Holy Ghost. You start feeling the cool breeze in your hands and you start feeling the cool breeze on your head. This is the actualization....

You are the Spirit, and you should get it. It's your own which is given to you. I have nothing to do about it. I'm just a catalyst.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Yes, Violet, it is true that Christ demonstrated the Great Truth that resurrected body does not die. The faithful believers who are presently taking part in the promised and preordained Resurrection will always draw great strength and perseverance from the greatest sacrifice in human history. Anyone who feels the cool breeze today knows that Jesus told the Truth 20 centuries ago—it is a daily experience that sustains our faith in Shri Mataji too! Indeed the time has come for humanity to get all that is promised in the holy scriptures. How can we ever remain silent with the possession of such priceless, eternal blessings of the Divine? How can such knowledge and joy be suppressed and kept away from humanity?

Since the 1980s SYs have remained collectively paralyzed by baseless fear and apprehension, unable and unwilling to freely share the joy, knowledge, truth, and blessings of the Divine. What is the nature of the negativity that has possessed them to collectively act that way - godly or satanic?

Jai Shri Ganapathy,

jagbir

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
wrote:
>
> After reading this post three times, which i normally do not do, i
> now recall Arwinder telling me something about his spiritual body
> which i did not mention due to my own shortcomings.
>
> -9-2006.htm>
>
> He told me that his spiritual body is made of"This very tiny balls
> of light"Which are"shiny.” i tried to make sense of them but that
> is how he kept describing, and telling me that it is difficult to
> explain yourself being the spirit.
>

i just reconfirmed with Arwinder the above explanation. He clarified that"shiny"does not mean like light shining into the eyes. In other words, it is more like very tiny balls of light glowing and not rays of light shining into the eyes eg., from a torchlight or table lamp. So the spiritual body has a unique radiance emitting from countless number of very minute specks of light, similar to what Shri Mataji calls"Imperishable divine vibrations... which are the radiations known as Brahma.”

jagbir

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent