Mystery of the Crucifixion

CHAPTER 1

After Jesus had risen from among those who had died, a group of his closest disciples were sitting by the Sea of Galilee discussing the amazing experiences they had had with the Redeemer. His brother Jude raised the question of the crucifixion.”How could saving power flow out of such horror?”he asked the assembled disciples.”Surely the Gods of Light could overcome darkness without such suffering.”

It was John who was the first to reply to this question.”Once while I was sitting in the temple courtyard with the Redeemer, he said to me, 'John, the elect who descend to the mortal plane are blessed, for their hearts are sensitive to the word of Life when they hear it. Wherever they may be hidden among mankind, the word will pierce their souls, and when it does they will hunger for more until they are satisfied by the revelation of Truth. Since the beginning of time, the elect have sought the vision of the Son of Man, but that vision has not been easy to find, for it has been hidden by the mists of illusion which cover the mortal plane. Mortal existence is shrouded in illusion, but those who have eyes to see can pierce the illusions of mortality and penetrate to the core of that Reality from which all existence emanates. The prophets have foretold the Reality that would descend to the mortal plane, but those who revere the prophets have not understood their words. They honor those who have spoken but reject him of whom they have testified. Both the Law and the prophets testify of the ministry of the Son of Man, but those who enshrine the Law and the prophets in their hearts reject the Son of Man when he comes because they understand neither the Law nor the prophets.

"'John, you know that the Son of Man has descended from the heavenly plane to reveal Truth to the elect among mankind. You must perfect yourself through absorbing that gnosis which I reveal to you, so that you can rise above the mortal plane to meet me in those realms which await us. Be strong, and I will initiate you into the mysteries of godliness so that you will become like me. I intend to make of you a foundation on which others can build an edifice of holiness. Peter will lead them to James, and James will lead them to you and Mary, who will show them all things. John, you know that your exaltation is assured; this gnosis empowers you with the means to lead everyone who comes to you to salvation.

"'You know the meaning of the nail in the sure place. Be strong in that gnosis which I have shown you, for I will continue to reveal to you the principles of Truth as long as you remain on the mortal plane, and when you have departed from this plane, you will continue to increase in Truth and Light forever, as will all those who accept your testimony of Truth.'

CHAPTER 2

"While Jesus was speaking to me, a group of people, led by several priests, ran up to us. They were carrying large stones and shouting angrily. I thought that they were going to throw the stones at us and kill us, but Jesus said to me, 'John, don't fear death, for death is an illusion. I have told you many times that those who come against us are blind, with no guide to direct them. If you want to see what they see, place your hands over your eyes.' When I placed my hands over my eyes, I could see nothing. athat is what they see of Reality,' explained Jesus. 'Now place your hands over your eyes again.' This time I saw a bright Light, brighter than the light of the sun, which descended until it enveloped us. athis is the Reality which they cannot see,' explained the Redeemer.

"Then he said to me, 'Cover your ears, and you will hear what the priests and the people are saying.' When I covered my ears, I could hear the priests and the experts in the Mosaic Law murmuring to one another, but I could not make out their words because of the noise of the crowd. When I told this to the Redeemer, he instructed me to cover my ears again. This time I could hear the priests and the experts in the Law. To my surprise, they were commending Jesus' teachings, although they were doing so grudgingly. 'His teachings must originate in darkness,' one of them said, 'for we cannot fault anything he says, but if he continues saying it, it will mean the end of our existence as a nation.' I don't think he realized how true this was, for the Spirit of Truth was speaking through that man, prophesying the destruction of their nation because they rejected that Truth which could have preserved them.

"I perceived that many of the people were favorably impressed that their teachers could find no real flaw in Jesus' teachings. When I told the Redeemer this, he replied, 'Many of them will follow us for awhile, but then they will turn away, returning to the father of lies who is the source of their beliefs and of their fears. They will follow us until they glimpse the Reality I have come to reveal, but they will be so frightened by the vision of it that they will race back to the darkness from which they have come. After I have left you, you will see this happen. They will accept me as a dead man, because then they do not have to deal with my Reality, just as their predecessors have honored the dead prophets while rejecting the living ones. I am the Living One who has descended from the Living Parents. Although they will think they have killed me, I will continue to live, for I will ascend back to the Parents where I will live forever. All those who become part of me will likewise ascend to Eternal Lives, but those who follow a dead god will remain dead. For them there is only Eternal Death.

"'When I have departed from you, many will come in my name proclaiming their version of Truth, but they will be dead guides of those who are dead. They will build great churches in my name, but there will be no life in them. You will recognize them by their deeds, for they will take those who come to them and enmesh them more firmly in the chains of darkness than they were before. They will lock them into their systems of dogma so that their spirits cannot ascend to the vision of Truth. They will teach them to reject me, the Lord of Life, in favor of the Lord of Death who does not grow, does not progress, does not rise above the mortal condition. He who does not rise cannot raise others up to Light. I go before you to mark the Way. Those who follow me will ascend forever through Endless Lives.'

"Then I asked the Redeemer, 'How can we discern between those who are following you and those who are following an Anti-Christ, one who appears to be you but whose substance is illusion?' This is what the Master explained to me. 'John, there are three different entities, all of whom are called mankind. There are those who are trapped in physical existence. These eat and sleep. They drink wine and promiscuously engage in sexual intercourse. They act according to instinct, doing whatever pleases their bodies, and whatever does not please their bodies they abstain from doing. They are no different from any other kind of animal. Their bodies become their gods, governing their decisions and their deeds. These form the vast majority of mankind.

"'Separate from these is a much smaller group which is trapped in mental existence. These have the capacity to be human, although they may never develop that capacity. They govern their choices by their mental processes. They are reasonable and logical, but they cannot rise above the limitations of mortal mind. They act according to rational thinking, doing whatever pleases their minds, and whatever does not please their minds they abstain from doing. Their minds become their gods, governing their decisions and their deeds. These are the servants of the demiurge, who maintain that their way of thinking is right and all others are wrong. They are so convinced of their self-righteousness that they cannot perceive the Sun of Righteousness when it shines right before them.

"'The smallest group of all consists of those who live on a spiritual plane. These transcend the limitations of mortal existence. They join the angels and rise to dwell among the Eloheim while they are still in mortality. These are not trapped by their bodies or their minds, for they bring body and mind into subjection to the Light within them so that they are transformed into the Divine image. These put on the mind of Christ. They become the Father and the Son, the Son submitting to the Father in every situation.

"'As long as you remain in mortality,' he continued, 'you will not be able to discern who is in what group, for they grow as tares among wheat, but those who ascend to live on a spiritual plane will be called out by the More Sure Word of Prophecy and brought into the Body of the Firstborn through a holy anointing so that you will know them. Others may not know them, but you will know them, just as you will be known by them. Those who are deaf and blind to Truth will join together, for mortals prefer the company of their own kind, and they will separate themselves from you, for they will be uncomfortable in your Light. They will set up their own churches in the image of my Body, but there will be no Life in them except that which they borrow from my teachings, so that while they may have the illusion of life for a little while, they will eventually die and dissolve into that darkness which is their Source. Ultimately there are only two churches, the Church of the Lamb of the Eloheim and the church of the gods of darkness. You can know them by their fruits, for people do not gather figs from thorn bushes or grapes from thistles. As long as a church is leading people toward Light, it is the Church of the Lamb of the Eloheim, but when it sets stakes around them to confine them within its dogma, it becomes to them the church of the gods of darkness. You will know them by their fruits.

CHAPTER 3

"Then the Master touched my eyes so that they were opened to Reality. It appeared to me that the people seized him. They carried him off and hung him on a tree. I looked at him whom they had pierced, and I cried out, 'What's happening, Lord? Is it you they have nailed to this tree? Who is this standing above the tree rejoicing, laughing aloud? Are you above the tree, Lord, or is it you they are nailing to it?' Then the one standing above the tree reached down, lifted me up, and pressed me against the one who was hanging on the tree, so that I was covered by his sweat and blood. The one hanging on the tree groaned and the one standing above the tree laughed. Then I found myself standing in the temple courtyard again with Jesus.

"'The one you saw hanging on the tree is my mortal nature,' explained the Redeemer. 'the one rejoicing above the tree is my divine nature. My mortal nature will suffer as you have seen, and the suffering will be real, but my divine nature will rejoice because you, and those who believe your testimony, will be washed in my blood, which will generate the power of rebirth into Endless Life. I have sanctified you, John; I have claimed you as my own. My elect will accept your testimony and will come to you to receive those mysteries through which they will also be sanctified and claimed by me in the mansion of my Parents.'

"I looked around and saw that no one was watching us, so I said, 'Lord, no one is paying attention to us. Let's leave this place of darkness.' The Master replied, athis is my Parents' House, John. Its ministers have invited the demiurge to take up residency here, but my Parents' House transcends this place. I will cleanse and purify it so that you can minister in it the mysteries of godliness.'

"Then I saw someone approach us enveloped in Light. He looked like the one who was laughing above the tree. Walking up to the Master, he embraced him, and the two flowed together until there was only one person standing with me. He said to me, 'Be strong, for you are the one to whom the keys of these mysteries are given. Those I do not give you personally, you will know through revelation. Lead my elect to understand that he who is crucified and he who appears in Light are one Lord, and each of you must pass through this mystery. I go first to show you the Way, but each of you must follow me. John, you will continue to minister these mysteries in age after age, and in distant lands, for I will give you the power to transcend the illusion of death, so that your ministry will be Eternal. This power is the heritage of all those who give their souls to me. I will return them to themselves filled with Divine Light, just as I am filled with Divine Light. Everyone who becomes like me will be where I AM, but everyone who maintains the image of mortal existence cannot come where I am, for they must remain with their master the demiurge. I am the Lord of Light, John, and I raise my elect to realms of Light where the destroyers have no power.

"'You must be strong, fearing nothing, for perfect faith drives out all fear. In your courage you will find the keys to overcoming every weapon of darkness. I will be with you always, for you have overcome this world of darkness. Let your Light shine, for it will draw the attention of my elect, who will gather around you as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings to protect them from danger. You will protect my children and lead them safely home to my Parents, who are also your Parents.'

"When Jesus had said these things, we left the temple and went to the Mount of Olives. Amen.”

CHAPTER 4

When John had finished speaking, there was silence for awhile. Then Peter spoke up.”On the day Jesus was crucified, John and I left the house of the high priest together, but I couldn't watch the Master suffer anymore, so I parted from John and went to a cave I knew on the Mount of Olives. There I wept for what was happening to my Lord. Outside the cave, the sky grew dark, like it was the middle of the night. Suddenly, the Master stood in front of me in the cave, enveloped in Light. 'Peter,' he said, 'the people down below see me being crucified, pierced with lances, and with a crown of thorns on my head, but I am here speaking to you in this cave. Remember what I tell you so that when I have ascended to my Parents, you can share this testimony with my elect.'

"Then the Master showed me a cross of Light, firmly planted in the ground. Around this cross was a crowd of beings, but they appeared to me as shadows. There was one form attached to the cross, and above the cross was the Lord himself, although he appeared to me to be pure Light. Then the Lord said to me, 'Peter, you need to understand the meaning of the cross, and to share this testimony with my elect children. I have called this cross of Light by many names during my ministry to help you understand my meaning. I have referred to it as Logos, Mind, Jesus, Christ, the Door, the Way, the Bread, the Seed, Resurrection, Son, Father, Mother, Spirit, Life, Truth, Faith, Gifts, and so forth. Each of these names refers to an aspect of the cross, but actually it is the bridge between darkness and Light, between death and Life. It is that which is firmly grounded and will lift everyone who is attached to it above the mortal condition. It is my consort Sophia, through whom I bring you forth in realms of Light.

"'This cross is that which unites all opposites through the word. It acts as a sword to lop off everything which is not of Light. It is not the wooden cross on which they have hung my mortal body, for that cross generates the power of redemption, but this cross is the bridge to exaltation and Eternal Lives. It is on this cross that mortal nature is crucified and from this cross it is resurrected as Divine Anthropos to rule with me from the heavenly plane forever. The wooden cross is that which mortals see, but the cross of Light is the mystery hidden beyond the wooden cross. Many will come to the wooden cross seeking salvation, but because they will stop there, centering in that cross, they will not pass beyond it to ascend the cross of Light.

"'Peter, you must pick up your cross and follow me, as must everyone who desires to be where I am. Only when you pick up the cross of wood, instead of just worshipping before it, will you be able to perceive the cross of Light which is beyond it. Then, still carrying your wooden cross, you will be able to ascend the cross of Light, for at its center you will find yourself.' Then the Light around the Master flared up, so that I could see nothing, and when I could see again, I was alone in the cave.

"Now my heart was rejoicing. I descended to the city, going to the place of crucifixion, but the Lord's body was already gone, so I went into the city to find the other disciples. Although I told no one at that time what the Lord had told me, my heart rejoiced, and I never again feared what mortals could do to me, for I knew the reality of the Light behind the cross. Amen.

www.thepearl.org/Mystery_of_the_Crucifixion.htm

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent