—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:
>
> i have given evidence too at www.adishakti.org and www.al-
> qiyamah.org, evidence that for years have compelled even the most
> fanatical to sulk away in silence. The websites are for the
> fundamentalists to ignore, the foolish to not comprehend and the
> wise to follow. Few know to what extend and how the false beliefs
> and scriptural manipulations of their inherited religions over the
> centuries have retarded the religious masses.
>

i have just received an email that confirms that the open, cosmopolitan and progressive Dubai has blocked www.al-qiyamah.org. Before i forget i want to thank the sender of this very important email from the bottom of my heart.

to Jagbir Singh
date Dec 8, 2006 11:50 PM
subject information about site
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com

Dear Uncleji,

Just wanted to let you know that i noticed that the following links:

www.al-qiyamah.org and http://www.afreehome.com/adishakti/book.html

are blocked in dubai, (and possibly in other nearby countries following same format too). i could enter al-qiyamah through the main adishakti.org site, but only one page opened, and any other links in the same page, were again leading to the"site blocked" page. so basically, anything that is written in context of this is blocked, and only"hinduistic"/ adishakti links open.

i dont remember too clearly, but i think i was able to enter all those links before and they have been blocked somewhat recently.

Jai Shri Mataji,

Xxxxxxx

The reason you were able to open the www.adishakti.org link on Qiyamah is because only the first page is on that server. All subsequent links are on the www.al-qiyamah.org server which are blocked in Dubai. Since i just did that change last week or so then the www.al- qiyamah.org site must have been blocked some time ago. This being the case, then we can conclude that the majority of conservative Islamic nations have already done the same.

But why block a website based entirely on the Holy Koran?

On 28 February 1990, while on Her way to Australia, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi stopped at Changi Airport, Singapore. She informed those who had gathered to meet Her that in Islam there is a complete surah written about Her. “In this surah it is stated that the Sent One will give Realization, will make you Pirs and give Collective Consciousness. But you will be non-believers.”

1) Al-Qiyamah Surah 3-4
2) Allah will not address them during the Resurrection
3) This is the Day of Resurrection which many will be unaware
4) My messengers of the Resurrection must prevail
5) The Night Visitant
6) Deliver Warning
7) Mohamed Oumalek, Al Qadr is the Divine Decree that will determine final destiny of all humans
8) Mohamed Oumalek, Al Qadr is the Night of Power because for the first time in Islam Allah's Ruh will baptize you to resurrect yourself.
9) Mohamed Oumalek, what do you think the Baptism of Allah during the Night of Power is all about?

On the homepage of www.al-qiyamah.org this challenge is issued:

Those who hear this Truth for the very first time ever will, on the contrary, reject it and return to their families in full conceit, i.e. brimming with their own ideas, thought, concepts, and personal opinions. And we challenge the Ummah to bear witness to their own disbelief about the Great News of the Resurrection, one that is clearly predicted for them in no uncertain terms:

"But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away!
Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit!
Woe to thee, (O man!), yea, woe!
Again, woe to thee, (O man!), yea, woe!"

Qur'n 75.32-35

And then one by one the phalanx of prophecies will rise to defend the Sure Signs of Al-Qiyamah from the enemies of Allah (SWT), who will be asked in the Afterlife:

"O ye assembly of Jinns and men! Came there not unto you messengers from amongst you, setting forth unto you My Signs, and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours?”They will say: "We bear witness against ourselves.”It was the life of this world that deceived them. So against themselves will they bear witness that they rejected Faith. (The messengers were sent) thus, for thy Lord would not destroy, for their wrongdoing men's inhabitants, whilst their occupants were unwarned.”

Qur'n 6.130-131

Since Muslims have been unable to challenge www.al-qiyamah.org the only defence is to block the site ............... lest more Muslims ask the ulema (religious scholars) to take up the challenge, and the later have to decline.

The prophecies of the Holy Koran are devastatingly precise and will run their course!

Concerning what are they disputing?
Concerning the Great News. [5889]
About which they cannot agree.
Verily, they shall soon (come to) know!
Verily, verily they shall soon (come to) know!

surah 78:1-5 Al Naba' (The Great News)

"5889. Great News: usually understood to mean the News or Message of the Resurrection.”

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n, Amana Corporation, 1989.

Truth is indeed a double-edged sword that can be wielded to challenge the mightiest empires. There is no way i could have set up the www.al-qiyamah.org site from Muslim Malaysia, the country of my birth. Religion is a very sensitive subject there and any person posing a threat to Islam or Muslim unity can be detained under the draconian 1960 Internal Security Act (ISA) for two years without charge, detentions that can be extended indefinitely. i am not saying i would have been detained but a single warning would have effectively ended it. What can you do from behind bars anyway?

Now i understand why i had to leave for Canada and become a citizen of this great nation. The Adi Shakti had everything worked out.

regards to all,

jagbir

Malaysian row over word for 'God'
BBC, Friday, 28 December 2007

A church and Christian newspaper in Malaysia are suing the government after it decreed that the word"Allah"can only be used by Muslims. In the Malay language"Allah"Is used to mean any god, and Christians say they have used the term for centuries.

Opponents of the ban say it is unconstitutional and unreasonable.

It is the latest in a series of religious rows in largely Muslim Malaysia, where minority groups claim their rights are being eroded.

A spokesman for the Herald, the newspaper of the Catholic Church in Malaysia, said a legal suit was filed after they received repeated official warnings that the newspaper could have its licence revoked if it continued to use the word.

"We are of the view that we have the right to use the word Allah'," said editor Rev Lawrence Andrew.

'Unlawful'

The Sabah Evangelical Church of Borneo has also taken legal action after a government ministry moved to ban the import of religious children's books containing the word.

In a statement given to Reuters news agency, the church said the translation of the bible in which the word Allah appears has been used by Christians since the earliest days of the church.

There has been no official government comment but parliamentary opposition leader Lim Kit Siang said the decision to ban the word for non-Muslims on security grounds was"unlawful.”

"The term Allah' was used to refer to God by Arabic-speaking Christians before Arabic-speaking Muslims existed," he said.

Religious issues are highly sensitive in Malaysia, which has a 60% Muslim population.

Religious freedom is guaranteed in the law but minority groups have accused the Muslim Malay majority of trying to increase the role of Islam in the country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7163391.stm

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent