"I still remember the day my foot touched its soil October 28, 1988"

"I still remember the day my foot touched its soil October 28, 1988 and vibrations flowed through and pulsated my being. i was dumb struck by this powerful, unique experience (an experience that was subsequently told to many). i wanted to pick up some earth to preserve that memory but could find none on the Mirabel Airport tarmac. At that time i had no knowledge of Shri Mataji or Sahaja Yoga. Neither was i religious and thus could not relate that experience to anything spiritual.”- jagbir

Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: Guru puja talk in Cabella

Begin forwarded message:

If you haven't heard already, Mother spoke twice about Canada during a very clear and lengthy talk about becoming a Guru.

Everyone should become a Guru, a teacher and know Sahaja Yoga in theory and in practice completely. We must use out vibrations and check that we are clear, with vibrations flowing in both hands. Then we can spread Sahaja Yoga. We should use Shri Mataji's photo, but 'we' should give the self realisation. It won't work if we are catching and that is detrimental to us. We must go out and spread Sahaja Yoga and do this with humility. This was Shri Mataji's job and she was born with the awareness and knowledge completely about herself, but She says that She will retire, not because of old age, but that she can not travel any more, and that we must take on the responsibility, Her job, to spread Sahaja Yoga. She asked, who would like to become a Guru, and three times she asked everyone who thought that they can become a Guru to raise their hand (not two, just one : ) .. She said that not everyone would become a Guru, but that we must check in groups of 4 to 5 (later She may have increased the number slightly) to check out vibrations and age emphasized that we must be clear, and not catching. She said that some people were carrying old catches, and some people may also be possessed. She said that she has clearly told us everything that we need to stay clear and to give self realisation en mass. She said that we should give self realisation en mass and that this was only something that a Guru can do. She also said a number of times, that you can not pay for it, and that it was always given free of charge, but that for those that may have been coming for some time, it was ok to collect some money, but only to pay for expenses, such as a hall or for loud speakers. She said that after some time for those who make 300 Sahaja Yogis or 1000 sahaja yogis or 3000 sahaja yogi that only then you can ask others to do your puja. (She mentioned this quite a few times and best is to check back with the talk).

Shri Mataji mentioned at least twice that Canada was a beautiful country and that we should go there to spread Sahaja Yoga. She said that she had missed it recently as she toured, and that she may be unable to visit, but that we should all go there. Later she said that She would go after Russia.

Shri Mataji was extremely clear. The talk was very straight forward.

The talk was probably about 45 mins to 1hr. Shri Mataji stayed for perhaps 3hrs. The puja was very clear. People were very quiet and receptive. Mother wanted to stay.

Fri Mar 3, 2006
Dear All,

As a Sikh i have many good things to say about Canada. But today i am grateful for the positive impact the 8-0 Supreme Court ruling will have on this peaceful, tolerant and compassionate nation.

Canada backs Sikh dagger rights
BBC, Friday, 3 March 2006

Canadian Sikhs should be allowed to wear small daggers central to their faith when they go to school, the country's Supreme Court has ruled.

In an 8-0 judgement, the court reversed the ruling of a Montreal school board, which banned Gurbaj Singh Multani from wearing his dagger, known as a kirpan.

The kirpan is deemed sacred by Sikhs as a symbol of power and truth.

School authorities banned the kirpan in 2001 after an objection by a parent concerned about pupil security.

Announcing the judgement, the Supreme Court said that a total ban on kirpans violated the country's Charter of Rights.

The charter guarantees total religious freedom within Canada.

Safety debate

"Religious tolerance is a very important value of Canadian society," Justice Louise Charron wrote in the judgement.

"If some students consider it unfair that Gurbaj Singh may wear his kirpan to school, it is incumbent on the schools to discharge their obligation to instil in their students this value that is... at the very foundation of our democracy.”

Canada backs Sikh dagger rights
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4770744.stm

i still remember the day my foot touched its soil October 28, 1988 and vibrations flowed through and pulsated my being. i was dumb struck by this powerful, unique experience (an experience that was subsequently told to many). i wanted to pick up some earth to preserve that memory but could find none on the Mirabel Airport tarmac. At that time i had no knowledge of Shri Mataji or Sahaja Yoga. Neither was i religious and thus could not relate that experience to anything spiritual.

Then in the winter of 1993 i found the Adi Shakti and begun an epic journey within my own being, a mystical trek whose end-destination i have still not reached. The mystery of the unique initial experience of vibrations always remained. Why did i feel them on that day only?

After years of meditation the answer came in the thoughtless state:

"Mother Earth had welcomed you.”

Today's Supreme Court ruling brought back memories of that fateful 1988 welcome by my Earth Mother who had nourished me in Her Womb too, just like my physical mother. It is indeed a great day for all Canadians, especially minorities and, of course, Sikhs. But for those like me who found both security and sanctuary of the Primordial Mother far from our land of birth, it is indeed a blessing to be Her son, both of Devibhoomi and Devi Herself. i will be eternally grateful and forever seeking refuge at Her Lotus Feet. May She bless all Her bhaktas, and this great country where i found Her after 42 years of wondering all over Earth .............. never realizing She was/is within all the time, was all my past lives, and will be for all eternity!

Jai Shri Adi Shakti,

jagbir

Related articles:

WCASY and SYs, do you know why they can meet the Shakti?
Shri Mataji agreed puja be held in Montreal
Shri Mataji told of a great blessing that would confirm Her Incarnation
Shri Mataji mentioned twice that we should go to Canada
"I still remember the day my foot touched its soil October 28, 1988"

Articles concerning Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse www.adishakti.org/ where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote global peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity:

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent