Devi and Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi are two different personalities

"On September 14, 1994, Kash came back from meditation and told his father that Shri Mataji had told him that the Shri Mataji on Earth and the Shri Mataji in the Sahasrara were two different persons. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on Mother Earth represents the single drop of the Divine Ocean. She had to manifest Her Infinite Form as an earthly creature so that humankind could know Her with all their senses. She had to manifest as a human being and, even then, had to be covered and camouflaged by layers of illusions. She had to be the physical guru representing the inner Divine Guru. She had to.

The father was silenced into surrender — the Spirit of the Living God had again answered a question that was not even asked! The Spirit of the Living God in his Sahasrara knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in Kash's Sahasrara also know that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in the Pope's Sahasrara, the Ayatollah's Sahasrara, the Dalai Lama's Sahasrara also knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in every Tom, Dick and Harry's Sahasrara also knew that he had doubts. The Universal Mind is linked to all human minds — This Revealed Truth is Absolute. The Primordial Spirit of the Living God knows everything that is happening right now, happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last century, last millennia, last eon, and so on right back to the primordial Creation, ............ and beyond.”

>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> I agree with you that it is the Spirit within that matters but you
> exaggerate about Mother. She is nothing close to"mere.” Can I ask
> you when She said She is not doing anything? I know She has said
> that She works even during Her sleep. That She absorbs all our
> negativity, and Her attention is on us when we do puja. As far as
> I'm concerned we are lucky to have Her with us and claiming She is
> a mere incarnation does Her disservice. Moreover I've read talks
> where she wants us to use Her photo, even wear badges... What
> are you talking about?
>
> Please state whether you go along with Shri Mataji's teachings or
> you differentiate when you think it is proper.
>
> Regards, Michalis
>

Hi Michalis,

Did it ever occur to you that She is referring to the Shakti within, of whom She is an incarnation? If you understand how the Shakti operates you will regard Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi as Her mere incarnation and not the One who"Works even during Her sleep. That She absorbs all our negativity, and Her attention is on us when we do puja.” That is what the previous posts were trying to tell you, a very important essence and aspect of the Shakti you have missed or failed to properly grasp despite my better attempt:

Dear all,

It is common knowledge that a number of subtle system SYs and WCASY council members (pretend to) hold PhDs in Chakralogy, a proud tradition that is openly advertised and acknowledged by the rank and file. But i have found out that they are really shallow in their knowledge and even less in faith about the Shakti within. Yes, they will give you reams of facts about chakras, catches and cures. They will also talk endlessly about kundalini and its miraculous powers. But ask them about the Lalita Sahasranama or the Shakti within and they have nothing much to say. All their attention is on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. As far as they are concerned everything is done by Her.

i know for a fact that Shri Mataji does nothing, which She has admitted many times, and will continue to do nothing. i know it is the Shakti (Spirit) within that does everything, from awakening your kundalni and giving self-realization to protecting Her devotees. That is why i keep telling that we must learn to meditate on the Shakti in our Sahasraras, without any image or rituals whatsoever. Just because management and mainstream SYs do not talk about the Shakti in the Sahasrara it does not mean we should continue on the external worship. In the end they too will realize that it is the Shakti within they will have to worship and meditate on. How long can they condition all to keep their attention on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi who is but the mere physical incarnation of the Devi, a form necessary to deliver the Divine Message? Why is no subtle system SY, leader or WCASY talking about the Shakti within even as they continue to advertise about chakras, self-realization and health benefits? When last in our living memory did we hear anything about the Shakti in our Sahasrara?

i have copied an excellent post regarding the Shakti within in relation to the Lalita Sahasranama. Perhaps it will give subtle system SYs and WCASY a clue of what happens when truth is organized, teachings corrupted, faith weakened and individual effort denounced. It will also cast doubts as to the authenticity and quality of their PhDs. Maybe we will also be able to get a clue as to why our public programs are regarded as mediocre. (When it is so easy to pay excellent teachers—with recognized credentials, modern studious and glossy brochure—to learn about chakras, why should anyone attend free, rudimentary Sahaja Yoga programs held in borrowed premises for the same, common knowledge?)

i believe that 1000s of SYs over decades have not been able to produce a standard public program booklet that is anywhere near the quality required i.e., the truth that subtle system SYs and WCASY conveniently forgot about the Shakti. And we all keep wondering why Sahaja Yoga is not spreading.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir
(end)

Shri Mataji"Wants us to use Her photo, even wear badges"so that others will ask and know about Her. Let's not try to make it into something spectacular that some SYs may have impressed upon you.

If you do not understand Her Mahamaya role (Illusion) it will take you a long time to meditate on"The Spirit within that matters.” Do you meditate on Her temporary, physical external image or on Her internal, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omni-benevolent Reality? The Devi can never ever be reduced to an incarnation because countless incarnations have issued forth from Her since time immemorial.

Even Devi enlightened in the Sahasrara that She and Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi are two different personalities. This occurred when Shri Mataji's physical limitations became obvious to me during the early days ... and i was racked by doubts and delusion for weeks. In the end the Divine Mother told my son to tell your father (me) that She and Shri Mataji are two different persons ... even when i did not ask so and my doubts were mere thoughts! Below are my original notes regarding that incident:

"On September 14, 1994, Kash came back from meditation and told his father that Shri Mataji had told him that the Shri Mataji on Earth and the Shri Mataji in the Sahasrara were two different persons. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on Mother Earth represents the single drop of the Divine Ocean. She had to manifest Her Infinite Form as an earthly creature so that humankind could know Her with all their senses. She had to manifest as a human being and, even then, had to be covered and camouflaged by layers of illusions. She had to be the physical guru representing the inner Divine Guru. She had to.

The father was silenced into surrender — the Spirit of the Living God had again answered a question that was not even asked! The Spirit of the Living God in his Sahasrara knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in Kash's Sahasrara also know that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in the Pope's Sahasrara, the Ayatollah's Sahasrara, the Dalai Lama's Sahasrara also knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in every Tom, Dick and Harry's Sahasrara also knew that he had doubts. The Universal Mind is linked to all human minds — This Revealed Truth is Absolute. The Primordial Spirit of the Living God knows everything that is happening right now, happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last century, last millennia, last eon, and so on right back to the primordial Creation, and beyond.

The physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is just another human being among the 6,000,000,000 humans, just another snowflake in the winter; just another leaf in the forest; just another raindrop in a monsoon; just another wave in the ocean. Then She is also the entire winter, the entire forest; the whole monsoon, the ocean itself: "If you understand that although My physical Being is here, I am all over.” It is impossible to comprehend even Her mundane form as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the latter admitting that"If I want to analyze or think about Myself, I get lost — It's beyond Me.”Put simply, when the physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi meets the spiritual Shri Nirmala Devi in Her own Sahasrara what can She deduce from it? Can a cresting wave describe the mighty Ocean? Can a leaf describe the forest? Can a flake reflect the entire winter? Can a raindrop express the monsoon? O foolish mind! Meditate on this Truth and merge with Reality!

She is everywhere and within everything, from the single atom to the countless swirling universes. She is all the atoms; all the Sahasraras; all the Universes; all the Beyond and the entire Unknown. She is Matter, Time and Eternity. She is the Creator, Sustainer, and Destroyer. She is also you and me. We are part and parcel of the Holistic Whole, individual cells of the Creator.”[1]

Michalis, you asked me whether i"go along with Shri Mataji's teachings or you differentiate when you think it is proper.”i go along with Shri Mataji's teachings and enlighten when i think it is proper. It will take you weeks/months to grasp what i just told you. If you do not believe then it will take you years to understand Her internal, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omni-benevolent Reality.

However it is only today that i realize why"She told my son to tell your father that She and Shri Mataji are two different persons.” After that i should not have spent so many years meditating on Her external image. But despite all She revealed in the Sahasrara i still did until recently. Michalis, have you any idea what false knowledge and collective conditioning does to those joining Sahaja Yoga? i too was afraid that i would"differentiate when you think it is proper"And ignorant management SYs would pass judgment and 'burn me at the stake'. But only some time back that i truly began following Her advise to be your own master. After all i have learnt far more from within the Sahasrara than i ever could from all the collective knowledge of management SYs and WCASY combined. What really helped trigger all this into a resolute stand was irrefutable evidence obtained recently that WCASY has absolutely deleted the Divine Message from their agenda ........ er, i mean Will. Now i will never return to be subjected again to their dishonest, ignorant and conditioning nature.

regards,

jagbir
18 October 2007

[1] Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God, page 951-2

The SYSSR is the self-destructive corruption of the teachings and message of Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Dear devotees of the Primordial Mother,

Namaskaar - i bow to the Devi who resides in you!

The https://adishakti.org site is all about the Divine Mother within - Devi/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee. On the other hand, the SYSSR is the self-destructive corruption of the teachings and message of Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. i assure you that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is not your Self, and all claims of Self-realization by SYs is rudimentary at best. Your Self is the Divine Mother, your own individual Mother who resides within - Devi/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee - and evidence have been/will be given at:

www.adishakti.org/
www.al-qiyamah.org/
www.adi-shakti.org/  — Divine Feminine (Hinduism)
www.holyspirit-shekinah.org/  — Divine Feminine (Christianity)
www.ruach-elohim.org/  — Divine Feminine (Judaism)
www.ruh-allah.org/  — Divine Feminine (Islam)
www.tao-mother.org/  — Divine Feminine (Taoism)
www.prajnaaparamita.org/  — Divine Feminine (Buddhism)
www.aykaa-mayee.org/  — Divine Feminine (Sikhism)
www.great-spirit-mother.org/  — Divine Feminine (Native Traditions)

It will take years to complete all these sites, even the main and most important www.adishakti.org site. The deepest realization from them will be that only Silence on your Self will resurrect you into the eternal spirit. It does not matter what you call your Self - Tao/ Devi/Ruh/Holy Spirit/Aykaa Mayee/Lalita/Prajnaaparamitaa/Mother - as with _complete_ knowledge of that consciousness you are assured of liberation.

In the Devi Gita the Devi proceeds to describe her essential forms. The Devi declares that prior to creation, She is the only existent entity, the one supreme Brahman and is pure consciousness. The Devi Gita is clear about salvation and attainment of eternal life: "Even when a person performs bhakti, knowledge need not arise. He will go to the Devi's Island. Till the complete knowledge in the form of my consciousness arises, there is no liberation.”

The Devi Bhagavata Purana, 7.37 declares:

"Now listen attentively about the supreme devotion (parabhakti) which I will now describe to you. He always hears my glories and recites my name. His mind always dwells in me, like the incessant flow of oil, and he is the receptacle of all good qualities and gunas. But he does not have the least trace of any desire to get the fruits of his actions (karma). Indeed, he does not want the various levels of release (moksha), including being on the same plane as God (salokya), nearness to God (samipya), having the form of God (sarsti), union with God (sayujya) and other forms of release. Devi continues noting that true worshipers abandons all concepts of themselves, completely identify themselves with Devi, and make no distinctions between themselves and anything else. Worshipers find Devi in everything, including other souls:

He becomes filled with devotion for me alone, worships me only, knows nothing higher than to serve me, and he does not even want final release. He does not like neglecting the notions of"serving" (sevya) and the"servant who serves" (sevaka). He always meditates on me with a constant vigilance, actuated by a feeling of supreme devotion. He does not think of himself as separate from me, but rather thinks to himself," I am the Lord (Bhagavati).”He considers all souls (jivas) as myself, and loves me as he loves himself. He makes no distinction between the souls and myself since he finds the same pure consciousness (caitanya) everywhere and manifested in all. He does not quarrel with anyone since he has abandoned all ideas of separateness. He bows down and worships the pure consciousness and all the souls. He becomes filled with the highest love when he sees my place, sees my devotees, hears the scriptures, describes my deeds, and meditates on my mantras. His hairs stand on end out of love for me and his tears of love flow incessantly from both of his eyes. He recites my name deeds in a voice that is choked with feelings of love for me. With intense feeling he worships me as the mother of this universe and the cause of all causes.”[Devi Bhagavata Purana, 7.37]

So what hope of liberation is there for the vast majority of SYs following the SYSSR of WCASY? As the Devi has declared"Till the complete knowledge in the form of my consciousness arises, there is no liberation.”All of us must never forget this clear, explicit and uncompromising requirement.

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles:
The Feminine Spirit: Recapturing the Heart of Scripture
The Divine Feminine in Biblical Wisdom Literature
The Lost Spiritual World: Mark
He is devoted utterly to the God who is the Self
She is the holiest and most secret inwardness of Allah
Divine Feminine is indeed raising us humans in all Her forms
Eternal Feminine Principle
Devi insists liberating knowledge can be attained here in this world
Knowledge is far more priceless than Silence, and precedes it.
Shakti is not the possession of a male deity, as She is consort of none
Devi and Her incarnation Shri Mataji are two different personalities

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent