The final events in history, Resurrection and the souls that are making their way to God

The original text the third Fatima secret
The original text the third Fatima secret
"Having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other bishops, priests, religious men and women, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.”

>
> But we have with us the Devi and all Her indisputable proof,
> detailed facts and divine Sure Signs about the very heart and soul
> of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The latest update declares
> that, and should further strengthen our resolve, desire and
> determination to carry the battle to the very gates of these
> religious fortresses!
>

"After exchanging greetings all of them sat down. Kash then asked the Spirit of the Living God again if he could ask Shri Jesus some questions. The Great Holy Spirit smiled and told him to go ahead. Kash first posed this question to Shri Christ," Lord Jesus, who is your Father?”Shri Jesus immediately replied," The Spirit is My Father.”

Kash then asked Shri Jesus if it would be all right to convince the pope of these Revelations. For the first and only time Kash saw both the Great Adi Shakti and Shri Jesus being taken aback for some reason. Both visibly reacted the very instant the word pope was mentioned, as if it was a name that should not be uttered in the Sacred Sanctuary of His Kingdom. They actually moved backwards as the force of the name hit them like a curse. It was as if the word had defiled the immaculate purity, the utter holiness of Heaven itself. It was as if it had the essence of Evil.”

Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God, 1999, page 1565

The Papacy In Historical Perspective
The Seldom Told History

FOREWORD

The M+G+R Foundation commissioned this document from Lee Penn, a Christian journalist and the author of False Dawn. Miguel de Portugal vouches for this document, which brings into sharp focus one of the central messages that Miguel must convey to all - believers and non- believers alike: Accept no man-made substitutes for the true Christ.

INTRODUCTION

Catholic apologists magnify the Pope and the Papacy, saying: "The Pope is the flesh-and-blood reminder"of the"Church and its teachings. He personifies Catholicism—and for some this is personally offensive.”[1] Leaving aside the bait-and-switch tactic (why would the Pope—not Christ—personify Catholicism?), to exalt the person of the Pope ignores history. The Popes of the 20th Century were, for the most part, virtuous in their personal lives. Many who preceded them were quite otherwise.

We would not bring these historical events to light except for the fact that, in keeping with the End of These Times and in preparation for the manifestation of the False Christ, the Papacy and the Popes are being exalted by the Vatican's Media Machinery to a level that we will not tolerate — equality with God.

The M+G+R Foundation

>
> i want to know about Shri Mataji's Blossom Time—the final events in
> history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity,
> and the immortality of the human soul. i want to thoroughly
> comprehend the eschatology that binds Judaism, Christianity and
> Islam as one, and how it is harmoniously and collectively fulfilled
> by Devi. i want to be comforted in heart, mind and soul that i am
> within reach of immortality. i want to declare loud and clear that
> my faith is not blind as it is based on the heart and soul of the
> Holy Scriptures. i want the world to know about the Mahadevi and
> Her incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the Divine Feminine
> entrenched in all the Holy Scriptures. i want to know the Divine
> Message of the Comforter sent by Lord Jesus. i want to know the
> Truth that Jesus promised will set me free. i want to know all that
> is not found in Sahaja Yoga!
>

Text of the Third Fatima Secret

The following is the text of the third part of the secret of Fatima as written down by Sister Lucia dos Santos, one of the three children believed to have seen the Virgin Mary in 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who commands me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an angel with a flaming sword in his left hand. Flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire.

But they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand.

Pointing to the earth with his right hand, the angel cried out in aloud voice: "Penance, penance, penance!"

And we saw in an immense light that is God, something similar to how people appear in a mirror when then pass in front of it, a bishop dressed in white.

We had the impression that it was the Holy Father.

Other bishops, priests, religious men and women were going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark.

Before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way

Having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other bishops, priests, religious men and women, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Third Fatima Secret

Note: Please read the notes in yellow on the side of this PDF document:

https://adishakti.org/pdf_files/text_of_third_fatima_secret.pdf

to get a true picture of the converging End Times!

"And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.”

Book of Revelation 17:9

This is an exhortation preparing for the readers in the same argument, as that of Christ"He that hath ears to hear let him hear.” But here it requires more than just ears. It needs a wise mind to understand facts and events that the ordinary masses cannot perceive, even when presented with clear facts and evidence.

When John wrote these things, Rome had rule over the kings of the earth. Since just one city in the world was called the city of seven mountains (septem montes) in John's time the reference is to Rome and the Vatican. However, the connection between mountains and kings must be deeper than the mere outward fact to which incidental allusion is made that Rome, already a world renowned city, is on seven hills. The seven heads can hardly be at once seven kings or kingdoms, and seven geographical mountains.

Only the mind that has wisdom and intellect can comprehend the events and prophecies that have unfolded since the advent of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on this Earth on March 21, 1923.

Pius XI 12.02.1922 - 10.02.1939

The seven heads are the remaining popes who will reside in Septem Montes, the City of Seven Mountains.

And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; And when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Book of Revelation 17:10

In other words, since Her birth only seven popes (seven heads) will remain in Rome (seven hills) where the seat of papacy (woman) resides. Only the wise will be able to understand what is being revealed during this Resurrection and Last Judgment prior to the Second Coming.

Pius XII [E. M. Giovanni Pacelli] 2.03.1939 - 9.10.1958
John XXIII [A. Giuseppe Roncalli] 28.10.1958 - 3.06.1963
Paul VI [G. Battista Montini] 21.06. 1963 - 6.08.1978
John Paul I [Albino Luciani] 26.08.1978 - 28.09.1978
John Paul II [Karol Wojtyla] 16.10.1978 - 2.04.2005
Pope Benedict XVI [Joseph Ratzinger] 24.04.2005 -

This beast with seven heads has a double signification, i.e., the seven mountains or hills on which Rome stands; and seven kings or popes who will remain after the advent of the Great Adi Shakti on Earth. Five of them have already been crowned popes, one is short listed and is on the way.

This is most significant: "Five of them have already been crowned popes, one is short listed and is on the way.”The prophecy only makes sense during a narrow window of time - the opening of the Sahasrara (Kingdom of God) 5.5.1970 that commences the Comforter's universal declaration of the Resurrection against the installation of John Paul II as pope on 16.10.1978. Between 5.5.1970 till 16.10.1978 John Paul II is the one short listed!

Today Pope Benedict XVI [Joseph Ratzinger] is pope, the second-last of the seven. We have no idea how long his reign will be.

The last will only reign a short while and the papacy will come to a tumultuous end. The Catholic Church is destined for divine destruction and no force on Earth will be able to prevent it.

As i said only the mind that has wisdom and intellect can comprehend the events and prophecies that have unfolded since the advent of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on this Earth on March 21, 1923. This particular prophecy claims that only seven popes will reign after Her birth. Pius XI [Ambrogio Damiano Achille Ratti] was installed on 12.02.1922 i.e., prior to Her birth, and ruled till 10.02.1939.

regards to all,

jagbir

ST. MALACHY the last popes and the end times

St. Malachy, (d. 1148) Irish Bishop and Seer, produced an accurate list of future popes which began with Pope Celestine II in the year 1143. His list consists of a single line which gives a clue to the characteristics of each pope. From this list of 112 popes there are to be just 2 more after Pope John Paul II who passed away on 2 April 2005. His predictions regarding the popes have been for the most part pretty accurate regarding the identifying characteristics that each line reveals. St. Malachy doesn't give any predictions or information about what happens after the last pope. According to some other seers, we will have arrived at the end times.

Here are the previous five popes from Malachy's list.

106. Pius XII 1939 - 1958 Eugenio Pacelli
Pastor Angelicus (An angelic shepherd)

107. John XXIII 1958 - 1963 Angelo Gueseppe Roncalli
Pastor Et Natua (Pastor and mariner)

108. Paul VI 1963 - 1978 Giovanni Battista Montini
Flos Florum (Flower of flowers)

109. John Paul I 1978 - 1978
De Medietate Lunae (Of the half moon)

Note: This pope who was unpopular with the curia, lasted only 34 days (which is about one moon cycle) and died suddenly of unknown causes. His body was cremated within one day without an autopsy. This was and still is controversial, since popes are usually buried within the walls of the Vatican and are never cremated. The suddenness of this action has led to much speculation about a political conspiracy.

There are 3 quatrains found in Nostradamus Prophecies that fit the circumstances surrounding the death of this pope

110. John Paul II 1978 - Died April 2, 2005 Karol Josef Wojtlya De Labore Solis (From the toil of the sun)

This pope has been identified with unceasing hard work, having visited practically every country in the world. He has traveled in excess of 3/4 million miles in promoting the faith. He was the first non-Italian pope in 450 years. John Paul II is responsible with bringing an end to the communist regime in Poland. This initiated a domino effect within other eastern European communist controlled nations which quickly followed shortly after. No longer able to sustain itself, the Soviet Union fell away from the negative and inefficient economic structure of Communism and we have what is now Russia, the Ukraine and other nations that are independent and mostly free.

The Current Pope

111. Benedict XVI - The New Pope Joseph Ratzinger was elected the 265th pope on April 19, 2005 a few days after his 78th birthday. (The glory of the olive)

The olive branch represents peace. Will he play a role in bringing the religions together and furthering tolerance during his office? within 24 hours of his election, Islamic and Jewish religious leaders suggested just such a role for him. Hopefully, he can lead the religious world to recognize and focus upon the commonality of their belief in the same God rather than their differences

Perhaps through the implementation of tolerance we can look to a future where people stop justifying the killing of one another in the name of God. Let us see what the future will bring.

In the future

112. The LAST POPE!
(Peter the Roman)"In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge the people. The End.”

www.newagedirectory.com/pro/malachy.htm

Related Articles:
"When will of man and will of God are one, the resurrection is a fact.”
Jesus declared gospel of resurrection is heritage of every man
Across the crowd, I suddenly caught a glimpse of His mother, Mary
The harvest should be taken to represent final judgment
Jesus' point is that Kingdom of God is a historical process...
More importantly, he expects scribe not to reject instruction about...
As in earlier Gnostic religion, resurrection ... is distinctly not ...
The general resurrection occurs just before the final judgment and ...
"The resurrection of Jesus is not the central datum of Christianity.”
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore
What's in scriptures that has been collectively promised to all humans?
A willful and deliberate rejection by Muslims of the Great News
The Comforter will explain"mysteries which are beyond the world ...”
Devi: "Till the complete knowledge ... arises, there is no liberation.”
He whose fearless supreme sacrifice now fulfills eschatological promise
The final events in history, Resurrection and souls making way to God
Comforter will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent