Eschatology - The very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam

The Holy Bible: Book Of Revelation 
  The Holy Bible
"I believe these are the massive, indestructible pillars of faith that have for millennia supported the very foundation of Judaism, Christianity and Islam—"final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul.” Both the Great Mother and Her incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, have given irrefutable evidence, detailed knowledge and Sure Signs about the very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam i.e., the promised eschatology that have sustained and nourished the faithful of these religions over the millennia. So much is at stake that it defies comprehension!"

Sun Mar 8, 2009 8:02 am

Dear All,

i have updated the www.adishakti.org/ site. The heading now reads:

"Shri Adi Shakti
The Divine Feminine

Since November 1993 the spiritual experiences of children's souls meeting the Divine Feminine thousands of times over the years have been recorded. All have independently corroborated and identified Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi to be the incarnation of the Divine Feminine sent to deliver and explain in detail the Primordial Being's Divine Message of the promised General Resurrection and evolution into the eternal spirit. The eschatology of Judaism, Christianity and Islam— final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul—is harmoniously and collectively fulfilled by Devi.”

https://adishakti.org/

i feel very good about these two changes/addition:

i)"Shri Adi Shakti The Divine Feminine"Instead of"The Divine Feminine: The Kingdom of God";

i think we must concentrate on the Divine Feminine of all traditions and Holy Scriptures as Shri Mataji has said that “The principle of Mother is in every, every scripture - has to be there!" i hope we can get help here. So go and get books that support the Divine Feminine. By posting quotes about the Great Mother we will have the best site in the world that supports Her ....... if that is not the case yet!

ii)"The eschatology of Judaism, Christianity and Islam—final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul—is harmoniously and collectively fulfilled by Devi.”

i believe these are the massive, indestructible pillars of faith that have for millennia supported the very foundation of Judaism, Christianity and Islam—"final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul.” Both the Great Mother and Her incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, have given irrefutable evidence, detailed knowledge and Sure Signs about the very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam i.e., the promised eschatology that have sustained and nourished the faithful of these religions over the millennia. So much is at stake that it defies comprehension!

However—despite all the selfless sacrifice and decades of devotion by Shri Mataji to get out that eschatological message to humanity—Her efforts have been in vain as the vast majority of Her devotees, the so-called Sahaja Yogis, have long abandoned and fled from the Blossom Time. There are only a few of us left here to complete the task of ushering the Blossom Time—final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul—onto human consciousness.

But we have with us the Devi and all Her indisputable proof, detailed facts and divine Sure Signs about the very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The latest update declares that, and should further strengthen our resolve, desire and determination to carry the battle to the very gates of these religious fortresses!

regards to all,

jagbir

"Jagbir, you should join the collective.”
Mon Mar 9, 2009 7:25 am

Dear All,

i have improved the heading, and feel even better:

"Shri Adi Shakti
The Divine Feminine

Since November 1993 the spiritual experiences of children's souls meeting the Divine Feminine thousands of times over the years have been recorded. All have independently corroborated and identified Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi to be the incarnation of the Divine Feminine sent to deliver and explain in detail the Primordial Being's Divine Message of the promised General Resurrection and evolution into the eternal spirit. The eschatology that binds Judaism, Christianity and Islam as one—final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul—is harmoniously and collectively fulfilled by Devi.”

i believe this sounds better, given the bitter rivalry between the three faiths stretching back for centuries:

"The eschatology that binds Judaism, Christianity and Islam as one—final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul—is harmoniously and collectively fulfilled by Devi.”

BTW, yesterday at a petrol pump i met a Montreal SY who has been in Sahaja Yoga since the 1980s. He had just come back from the Shivaratri Puja held nearby.

i asked him if the collective was increasing in Canada. It was clear that it was not, and going in the other direction.

i told him why are SYs not telling the truth. He said the vibrations will lead them to the truth (but could not explain how).

i asked him why are SYs unable to do what Shri Mataji has been doing in public for more than three decades—announcing that the Resurrection and Last Judgment has started. Again he was evasive and claimed that such things cannot be told in the beginning. i reminded him that Shri Mataji never felt that way. There was another evasive answer, something to the effect that vibrations will help them uncover the truth.

i told him that if he was truly self-realized he would always tell the truth to his fellow human beings. He claimed that he was pretty self-realized. i reminded him that he was not!

As he went to pay for petrol he told me something that i have waited for a long time to hear: "Jagbir, you should join the collective.”i replied: "Why should i join liars and hypocrites?”There was no response ......... and i drove away.

regards to all,

jagbir

Telling the truth upfront has only benefited us, and everyone who wants to know the truth!
Mar 9, 2009 7:10 pm
Dear Jagbir and all,

Your encounter at the petrol pump with the SY who would like you to re-join the local Sahaj collective, shows that he isn't seriously understanding the need of conscientious SYs to tell the truth upfront as Shri Mataji has done. He doesn't seriously contemplate the fact that you have already been in the local collective, and found them seriously deficient in announcing the Resurrection and Last Judgment— something that no self-respecting Christian would dare be deficient in, especially since it is a major part of Jesus' teachings—and also a major part of Shri Mataji's teachings.

We solitary salmon, finding ourselves in contrary streams of opinion in the Sahaj collectives that do not wish to declare upfront the Resurrection and Last Judgment—have found a much more conducive stream to swim in here, where we are all swimming in the same direction, instead of against the tide! Telling the truth upfront has only benefited us, and everyone who wants to know the truth!

regards to all,

violet

The evidence is nailed on the front door of www.sahajayoga.org/
>
> i told him that if he was truly self-realized he would always tell
> the truth to his fellow human beings. He claimed that he was pretty
> self-realized. i reminded him that he was not!
>

Dear Violet and all,

My realization of Self and the self-realization of SYs are two different things ......... and that is the other reason i told him so bluntly, the first being truthfulness. In all my seven years in Sahaja Yoga i never was anywhere near realizing my Self. i now know that most SYs do not know what Self-realization really is, other than kundalini, chakras, treatments, mantras, attending pujas and being in the collective.

i know most SYs will find it blasphemous to accuse them of deficiency in Self-realization but the evidence is nailed on the front door of http://www.sahajayoga.org/

"Sahaja Yoga is a unique method of meditation based on an experience called Self Realization (Kundalini awakening) that can occur within each human being.

Through this process an inner transformation takes place by which one becomes moral, united, integrated and balanced.

One can actually feel the all pervading divine power as a cool breeze, as described in all religions and spiritual traditions of the world.

This is the actualization of such transformation, which is taking place now, worldwide, and has been proved and experienced by hundreds of thousands in over 90 countries.

It is entirely free of charge, as one cannot pay for the experience of Divine Love.”

The collective claim of the SY organization that Self Realization is Kundalini awakening is so simplistic that it defies logic and common sense. This ignorance is the very reason they believe that all they need is awaken the kundalini, thus instantly making the person self- realized!!! Despite that claim, hundreds of thousands have walked away from Sahaja Yoga despite the so-called bestowing of 'self- realization'; despite having attained the same self-realization that SYs have; despite feeling the same Cool Breeze. Only SYs think they are self-realized all the time, the proof being the Cool Breeze.

But the Cool Breeze is evidence of second birth by the Spirit, not realization of that Spirit! This was only realized by me after years away from the collective, away from all their ignorance and rituals. You cannot realize your Spirit (Self) in Sahaja Yoga because of the collective mindset—chakras, kundalini, nadis, etc., (SYSSR)—and the constant, compulsive need of treatments to keep them clean.

So why should i ever want to go back to the SY collective? i want to realize the Self (Spirit) and the profound truth and wisdom behind such realization:

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“The Self is the Spirit. This Spirit resides in the heart of every human being and is in a witness-like state. The Spirit is the projection of God Almighty, while the Kundalini is the projection of the power of God, of His desire which is the Primordial Mother, or you can call it Adi Shakti, Holy Ghost or Athena. So the Kundalini is the projection of the Holy Ghost, while the Spirit is the projection of God Almighty. The All-pervading Power of love is the power of the Primordial Mother, which creates and evolves, and does all the living work.”

Shri Mataji Nirmal Devi

i want to know about Shri Mataji's Blossom Time—the final events in history, Resurrection, fulfillment of a divine plan for humanity, and the immortality of the human soul. i want to thoroughly comprehend the eschatology that binds Judaism, Christianity and Islam as one, and how it is harmoniously and collectively fulfilled by Devi. i want to be comforted in heart, mind and soul that i am within reach of immortality. i want to declare loud and clear that my faith is not blind as it is based on the heart and soul of the Holy Scriptures. i want the world to know about the Mahadevi and Her incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi ....... the Divine Feminine entrenched in all the Holy Scriptures. i want to know the Divine Message of the Comforter sent by Lord Jesus. i want to know the Truth that Jesus promised will set me free. i want to know all that is not found in Sahaja Yoga!

i think it is too late to change the mindset of SYs indoctrinated with the SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion). It is evident, given the dwindling numbers of their collectives, that they have decided to circle the wagons and fight off the negativity that always seem to be attacking and disturbing their chakras. Little do they realize the negativity (ignorance) is within the organization and the evidence is nailed on the front door of http://www.sahajayoga.org/.

i rest my case.

regards,

jagbir

Related Articles:
The resurrection of Jesus is not the central datum of Christianity.
He whose fearless supreme sacrifice now fulfills eschatological promise
Deepak Chopra: "Jesus belongs to the world. The promise ...”
Crucifixion demonstrates"What dies is mortal body, not living spirit"
Deepak Chopra has done far more to uphold and promote Jesus
Entrance into Kingdom of God which Jesus speaks
The granting of the spirit of holiness is viewed as yet to take place ...
Our desire is that the Holy Spirit, who is the Divine Revealer ...
The Second Birth of Man—In Spirit
Eschatological aspect of the kingdom possesses for Jesus ...
"As in earlier Gnostic religion, resurrection ... is distinctly not ...”
The Resurrection of Christ within You
Jesus rebukes those who seek access to God elsewhere
"Jesus presented ... salvation ... based upon knowledge of the self and the divine.”
"Jesus presented ... salvation .. based upon knowledge of self"
Jesus declared gospel of resurrection is heritage of every man
Across the crowd, I suddenly caught a glimpse of His mother, Mary
The harvest should be taken to represent final judgment
Jesus' point is that Kingdom of God is a historical process...
More importantly, he expects scribe not to reject instruction about...
The general resurrection occurs just before the final judgment and ...
What's in scriptures that has been collectively promised to all humans?
A willful and deliberate rejection by Muslims of the Great News
Jesus: "God is spirit, and those who worship him ...”
The Comforter will explain"mysteries which are beyond the world ...
When will of man and will of God are one, the resurrection is a fact.
Let's raise the bar and set a minimum standard for the Blossom Time
Self as Spirit: "Jesus answered them ...”
Walter Mercado: "But before it comes, the old must be purged.”
Eschatology - very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
"In order to rise above darkness, people must follow ...”
Theosis is a state akin to 'enlightenment'
No difference between God Almighty sending Comforter or Spirit (Ruh)
Blessed is the man who will eat at the feast in the Kingdom of God
The Day His Spirit (Ruach) is poured will coincide with day of Messiah
Holy Spirit is not really an intellectual premise but a faith experience
Both Jesus and the Comforter came here to show and lead people
"But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"
Judas handed Savior"to help Jesus finish appointed task from God.”
A heavenly realm where a great invisible Spirit dwells
Comforter will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent