"Ruh of Allah" - the third most important article on Islam

"I regard the "Ruh of Allah" (Spirit of God) to be the third most important Islamic topic after "Qiyamah" (The Resurrection) and "Al Qadr" (Night of Power). All three are absolutely essential to comprehend Al-Qiyamah, and none can be left out. In fact the thorough comprehension and experience of the Ruh of Allah is pivitol in participating in this life-long Great Event!"- jagbir

July 30, 2009

Dear All,

If you google"Ruh of Allah"you will find that www.al-qiyamah.org and www.adishakti.org hold the #1 and #2 positions.

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,720,000 for ruh of allah. (0.28 seconds)

1) Ruh Of Allah
Ruh: The Spirit and the angels; In 16:2, we have translated Ruh by inspiration. Some Commentators understand the angel Gabriel by"The Spirit. www.al-qiyamah.org/ruh_of_allah.htm

2) Ruh (Rouh) Of Allah
The Ruh of Allah Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi sent to collect, promulgate, recite and explain the Revelation of Surah 75 to Muslims in particular, and announce ... www.adishakti.org/text_files/ruh_of_allah.htm

Actually i had just finished editing/updating the"Ruh"And wanted to see what its google ranks were. It could not have been better.

i regard the"Ruh of Allah" (Spirit of God) to be the third most important Islamic topic after"Qiyamah" (The Resurrection) and"Al Qadr" (Night of Power). All three are absolutely essential to comprehend Al-Qiyamah, and none can be left out. In fact the thorough comprehension and experience of the Ruh of Allah is pivitol in participating in this life-long Great Event!

We must stand and declare and invite others to experience that same faith in the Great Event, a faith collectively based on the heart and soul of all religions and Holy Scriptures. It is a most powerful and comforting faith to daily experience His Ruh during Al Qadr while participating in Al-Qiyamah.

regards to all,

jagbir

July 27, 2009
Alexa traffic rank for adishakti.org: 255,704

7 day avg 194,049
1 month avg 226,738
3 month avg 255,704
3 month change -16,341 (i.e., going up in rankings)

Adishakti.org users come from these countries:
27.2% United States
22.9% India
9.0% Pakistan
6.1% South Africa
3.7% Canada

Note: May the latest figures inspire, and give us the faith and confidence that we will pesevere against all the odds. A decade from today www.adishakti.org will be second to none. Maybe by then we will get more people to help translate it in other languages.

i also want to point out that there are constant edits, additions and refinements to not only raise the bar of excellence, but also bring about greater comfort and conformity to Shri Mataji's Advent and Message. i emphasized"comfort"because She reveals the most sacred knowledge of all religions and their founders, unprecedented knowledge that enlightens us to easily embrace them.

Just yesterday i met a Muslim and told her that i believe in the Koran, and that Prophet Muhammad is indeed the messenger of God. But my faith and confidence flowed from Shri Mataji's sacred knowledge of Al-Qiyamah, not the petty Islam that so many Muslims pride themselves in. She is indeed the Comforter sent by God Almighty in the name of Jesus. Or, in case you only follow the Qur'n, She is the Spirit sent by Allah to declare the Message of the Resurrection during Al-Qadr!

We have indeed revealed this (Message of the Resurrection) in the night of Power: (1)
And what will explain to thee what the Night of Power is? (2)
The Night of Power is better than a thousand Months. (3)
Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by Allah's permission, on every errand: (4)
Peace!... This until the rise of Morn! (5)

surah 97:1-5 Al Qadr (The Night of Power and Honour)

In case you are a Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist or Jew Shri Mataji's sacred knowledge of your religion will comfort you. (within a decade we should be able to complete the task of supporting and spreading Her sacred knowledge of all religions and their founders.)

jai Shri Mataji!

jagbir

Related Articles
Allah and His Ruh: "Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near"
Idolatry to take pride in belonging to a particular religious tradition
"There has to be a group of Jesus' followers who will exist until ...”
Meditation and experiencing Winds of Qiyamah is key
Ruh of Allah - the third most important article on Islam
Young African Muslim experiencing Winds of Qiyamah
Attention Sufis: Divine Feminine appears as Khatun-i-Qiyamat
Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day"
To all Muslims: "You persistently closed your mind to this promise"
Quran states a messenger leads righteous believers out of darkness
Resurrection and fiery end of Quran, Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam
Without question Quran is a living, breathing scripture
Allah has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately
And how much do Muslims and non-Muslims understand its (Qur'n) ...?
"Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "
Allah's concern reflects that of His Ruh and he chastises the Ummah
Al Naba (The Great News) will spread - Malaysia joins Pakistan
“I wish they could accept that this is not Jihad time anymore but ...”
“There is a very big chapter on Resurrection.”

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent