Shri Mataji: "For all people whom I gave Self Realization yesterday, I was meditating in the morning for them.”

Shri Mataji with Kalpana
Shri Mataji with daughter Kalpana (photo
probably taken late 1940s i.e., after 1947)
"Shri Mataji used to stay at Jeevan Jyot [in 1970] and was known as Nirmala Srivastava. I asked some girls where did Nirmala Srivastava stay. When I went up, I saw Shri Mataji. She opened the door and said," Are you looking for Me?”She held me by hand and took me inside very politely and asked me to sit on the cot.”Where are you coming from?” "I am coming from Dhulia and I have heard your name and came looking for you.” "I am about to start this work and right now I am waiting for the delivery of my daughter, Kalpana. Once I am through with that, I will call you. Please leave your name and address before you leave and within a month I shall call you.” "- Raolbai

Memories of our Divine Mother:
1. IT BEGAN IN INDIA

Introduction

There are many, many stories and memories of our Divine Mother, which have not yet been recorded on video, audio or set to paper but yet have been experienced and treasured by thousands of Her children.

From this ocean of memories, until now only held in trust by each of us, as our individual experience, some few sweet stories have now been collected in this volume.

This book is our history - incomplete, fragmentary and as vulnerable as memories are. This is our living history - a history of that culture that we call Sahaja Yoga. It chronicles the growth of our limited awareness of our Mother, Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala. It records our discovery of ourself. And it celebrates our relationship with each of our brothers and sisters, whose every experience is also our own.

Thank you, Shri Mataji, for allowing us to collect these beautiful remembrances of Your care and love, of the laughter and gentle correction, of actually being with You and experiencing first hand Your Incarnation. From the simple way You lift a teacup, we can learn so much.

Thank you for the warmth and simplicity and all the many ways in which You shower Your Love. And thank you for the great play of Shri Mahamaya that makes seekers love and trust You, often without yet understanding the Truth that You are.

The heart of this book is to remind us of the magic of Sahaja Yoga. The spirit of this book is to help future brothers and sisters to know a small part of the beauty and glory of Shri Mataji as a loving, caring Mother whose wonderful power of divine love dispels all our uncertainties.

Sift now through the words that we found when we tried to remember. What follows is our collective memory, our story together.

1. IT BEGAN IN INDIA

1) Raolbai said:

"You are fortunate you saw me.”

Shri Mataji used to stay at Jeevan Jyot [in 1970] and was known as Nirmala Srivastava. I asked some girls where did Nirmala Srivastava stay. When I went up, I saw Shri Mataji. She opened the door and said," Are you looking for Me?”She held me by hand and took me inside very politely and asked me to sit on the cot. “Where are you coming from?”"I am coming from Dhulia and I have heard your name and came looking for you.”“I am about to start this work and right now I am waiting for the delivery of my daughter, Kalpana. Once I am through with that, I will call you. Please leave your name and address before you leave and within a month I shall call you.”

We all went from Bombay to Bordi in train with Shri Mataji. We were all together. Mother would talk to all of us. We would follow Her wherever She went. I would never leave Mother, as I wanted to see what Mother did. I would follow Her and do as She directed, without any question.

We all were in some school for the stay at night and after dinner we all moved up in our rooms. “Look at Raolbai from Dhulia. She always has her attention on what I am doing and not like others who are busy wasting their attention on trifle matter.” She used to call me Rajkunwar.

After dinner She would start giving Realization to people. She asked me to keep my hands under Her Lotus Feet. [Mr.] Modi used to understand everything. I personally never understood anything, as for me what She said was it. If She said I was realized now, for me I was that.

She worked on my back like this [raising of the kundalini]. Then Mother looked very lovingly and sang a beautiful song," Par Brahma Parmeshwar.”She sang so beautifully. That face was so joyous, so loving, happy. And like this, She gave Realization to four or five people till midnight. Next day She used to sit alone and call each one individually to give Self Realization.

While returning back in the train, She asked us whether we had thoughts or not. I would say politely that I don't know what's happening. Then Mother asked us to put our hands in front of Her and whether we felt cool vibrations. Again I would reply innocently that I do not feel anything. “Raolbai, you are from Dhulia and I want you to come to my house tomorrow. All of you who felt vibration must meditate every morning and evening, so as to go deep and feel the vibrations.”

I used to stay with my daughter in a one room apartment and at around 4 am I was awakened naturally and I was shocked to see Mataji in front of me in same position as when She gave Self Realization in Bordi.

When next day I met Shri Mataji, She asked me, “Do you get thoughts by putting attention on Me?”

I said," No.”

Mataji told me that I have attained my thoughtless state. “What did you see in the morning?”

"Mother, I saw you in meditating pose.”

“For all people whom I gave Self Realization yesterday, I was meditating in the morning for them. As you all are new and do not understand, you are fortunate that you saw Me.”

Raolbai

Shri Mataji, On Whom Do You Meditate?

Kash was now daily meditating with all the Heavenly Hosts, including those Messengers who came to Earth and gave rise to the great religions of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism—Shri Jesus, Radha, Krishna, Sita, Rama, Muhammad, Buddha, and Nanak. It had already been absolutely ascertained that this Divine Unity was meditating daily on the Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in the Kingdom of the Spirit. The absolute reverence of these Divine Messengers of God Almighty to His Spirit Shri Samanadhika-Varjita Shri Nirmala Devi was self-evident by these observations:

The Goddess Shakti or Divine Mother
The eternal, ageless Divine Mother
- She was the only One who sat on the Supreme Throne while the rest always sat on the soft clouds;
- She was the only One who always gave orders to start and end meditation and all other matters;
- She was the only One who wore a crown on special occasions;
- She was the only One who always had the Light above Her. This Light was never seen elsewhere;
- She was the only One to whom all mantras were attributed;
- She was the only One on whom all inhabitants in the Kingdom of God were meditating.

All Sahaja Yogis on Earth were meditating on Her in their Sahasraras. But on whom was Shri Maha Avatar Shri Nirmala Devi meditating? Since She was also meditating, just like the Sahaja Yogis and the Divine Unity, it became obvious that She may be meditating on a superior power.

Kash's father was far from God-Realization and his mind busy trying to fill the wide gaps and discrepancies between the dogmas of religious institutions and the absoluteness of the Ultimate Reality of the Spiritual Realm. Likewise, his conditioned mind could not accept doubtlessly the concept of a Feminine Power. God had to be a masculine force. Therefore, the Great Adi Shakti had to be meditating on God.

Kash was told to verify the Truth from the Great Adi Shakti. He meditated and reached Her in his Sahasrara, and posed this priceless question: "Shri Mataji, on whom do You meditate?”

The Great Primordial One answered:

“I meditate on all those who meditate on Me.”

Shri Dhyana-Dhyatr-Dhyeya-Rupa Shri Nirmala Devi
Montreal, Canada — June 27, 1994

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi replied that She meditates with all those who meditate with Her, which includes the entire Divine Unity. This absolutely confirmed that there is no Higher Power, that the Universal Self is One — the Holy Spirit and the Universal Soul are One; the Ruh and Allah are One; the Adi Shakti and Sadashiva are One; The Mother and the Father are One. It is the Feminine Power that is the All-Pervading Power. This is abundantly reflected in all Nature, which creates, nourishes and sustains all. The feminine Holy Spirit is the Power of God that creates, nourishes and sustains all. That is why Shri Jesus exclaimed, just before being crucified: "Behold the Mother!"That is why all the Messengers of God meditate on Her.

Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God 1999, pg. 212-13

Samanadhika-Varjita (198th): None to equal or excel Her. She remains Supreme. Dhyana-Dhyatr-Dhyeya-Rupa (254th): Of the form of meditation, meditator and meditated, i.e., Triputi.

>
> “For all people whom I gave Self Realization yesterday, I was
> meditating in the morning for them. As you all are new and do not
> understand, you are fortunate that you saw Me.”
>
> Shri Mataji
>

Just want to emphasize that SYs are still"new and do not understand"As to how Shri Mataji meditates for them.

Even decades later they are still ignorant and languishing at the kindergarten level. This pervasive poverty, despite all that Shri Mataji has done to reveal who She really is, will never be eradicated until and unless they acknowledge https://adishakti.org. My recent encounters with two SYs on two different occasions have emphatically confirmed my worst fears and views. To remain silent is absolutely out of question. Those who do are just condoning it, and no amount of compassion, reasoning or words can justify that lack of conscience.

i hope Gerlinde produces a great pamphlet that will give seekers a panoramic view of the Blossom Time, as most truly do not know what they are seeking, what they _should_ be seeking and, most important, how to attain that goal ...... whether of ignorance or enlightenment. It is very difficult to realize the Self—Ye are gods—unless the Blossom Time is thoroughly understood. So Gerlinde should pay extra attention to the severe problems faced by the masses, whether they are religious or spiritual, and give them a breathtaking view of the Blossom Time whose eschatological details and evidence are freely available at https://adishakti.org!

And Gerlinde, this is the supreme reason and truth (based on my 15 years of knowledge, experiences and enlightenment attained directly from the MahaDevi) as to why most of humanity"truly do not know what they are seeking, what they _should_ be seeking and, most important, how to attain that goal.” Like Niranjan Mavinkurve, it was the eschatological message of Lord Jesus Christ that years later ended my search and simple question for God Almighty. i have empasized "years"And"ended"to confirm finality of that search and question:

O ek suki yaha lakoh mein.
O, only one in a hundred thousand is in bliss.

Ansoo hai croroh ankhoh mein.
There are tears in tens of millions of eyes.

Hum neh gin gin har takdir dekhi.
I have counted and seen every fate for years,

Ek hasta hai dush rote hai
Only one laughs while ten are in tears.

Kuch bhol Prabhu yeh kya Maya
O! Speak Almighty God what is this Illusion,

Tera khel samaj meh nah aya
Your Divine Play is all confusion and delusion.

https://adishakti.org/introduction.htm

His search for God led us

"I got my first Realization on 12th August 1973. The credit for this Realization goes to my eldest brother, Maruti, who had a yearning for getting Realization for a number of years. His search for God led us to meet Mataji.

On a fine day of 12th August, we read an article written by one Marathi newspaper editor about Shri Mataji and Sahaja Yoga and that led us to approach him in his office. We went to see him and he explained how things had happened to him. He told us to visit Bharata Vidya Bhavan on that same day. We left his place and went to Bharata Vidya Bhavan about three o'clock and, to our surprise, nobody was there to tell us what Sahaja Yoga is. We came out of the hall and telephoned back to his office, asking," Where do we find Mataji?”He said," Oh, this is not the time. You must come after six or seven in the evening.”

On the very same day in the evening we again went to Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, where Mataji was giving Realization to a very few people, ten or fifteen people. We both of us sat there and, this being a very early stage of Sahaja, Mataji was Herself working hard to give Realization and raising our kundalinis. To my great surprise, when She touched my fontanelle, on my head, there was a flash and I saw—so-called at that time I was not knowing it was the Agnya chakra—a Christ crucified. It was for five or six seconds, just a flash. I myself wondered why—I myself being a Hindu and a great hater of Christianity—should get a vision of a crucified Christ. But I didn't speak anything at that time. I started enjoying it. I just closed my eyes and Mother said," You got Realization at the very first sitting.” "

Niranjan Mavinkurve
Memories of our Divine Mother

"Surely," Ye are gods"Is one of the strangest statements recorded in the Bible. It is one of those verses that we simply pass over time and time again because of its peculiarity. We do not understand it, but we are able to live with that lack of understanding.” - Jason Dulle

Knowledge is the key that opens the door to the Kingdom of God within. Only those who have entered it can give us evidence of its existence! Only then can we begin to understand one of the strangest statements recorded in the Bible that"Ye are gods.”......... and i mean"begin" as it took me more than a decade to understand a mere 2%.

regards to all,

jagbir

Articles based on Shri Mataji quotes:
“A day will dawn, when the whole world would bow ...”
“A great war is taking place between the satanic ... and Divine Forces"
“About Sahasrara nowhere in the scriptures something was described"
“After all we are all human beings created by one God"
“All these rituals have entered into Sahaja Yoga.”
“Among Muslims there are Sufis... who are realized souls"
“And now the time has come for it to be blasted.”
“Angels ... sometimes working through a human form"
“Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations.”
“But if you put one little fish and two eggs for ten people"
“Do not destroy your spirit by going to such people.”
“Every religion has said you have to have Self-realization"
“For all people whom I gave Self Realization yesterday"
“He (Jesus) was the Holiest of the Holy. You accept that position.”
“Shri Mataji, how many languages do you speak?”
“I have to warn all the SYs ... Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment"
“I must say they are committing the greatest sin ...”
“I was with Him (Guru Nanak), in fact with all of Them.” - 1
“I was with Him (Guru Nanak), in fact with all of Them.” - 2
.”... if you see around the world is in chaos"
“It means the Last Judgment has begun with full force"
“It will be slowly revealed by Me ...”
“Like all the thieves of the world ... have taken over.”
“Meditation is not to sit before the photograph ...”
“My actual sign name is Lalita ... the Primordial Mother"
“Nobody has to change dresses or anything - it's nothing outside.”
“No reality in those religions...no Divine Force working"
“Pure knowledge is not of chakras, vibrations, kundalini but of ...”
“Self-Realization will progressively lead to the creation of a new race"
“Tell Jagbir now to leave it to Her.”
“The expression of the Adi Shakti within you is the Kundalini.”
“Christianity has nothing to do with Christ.”
“The time has come for you to get all that is promised"
“The ultimate act against the Spirit ...”
“The whole Cosmos is waiting for their arrival.”
“They are stagnated at the point of dharma, so they start telling ...”
“There is so much blind faith ...”
“They came to Sahaja but they said"We cannot worship Goddess.”
“They made Christ look like a TB patient"
“You have to enter into the Kingdom of God"
“Your job is, in a way, greater than the saints and sages.”

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent