Attention all Sufis: the Divine Feminine appears as the Khatun-i-Qiyamat (Lady of Resurrection)

Just yesterday i met a Muslim and told her that i believe in the Koran, and that Prophet Muhammad is indeed the messenger of God. But my faith and confidence flowed from Shri Mataji's sacred knowledge of Al-Qiyamah, not the petty Islam that so many Muslims pride themselves in. She is indeed the Comforter sent by God Almighty in the name of Jesus. Or, in case you only follow the Qur'n, She is the Spirit sent by Allah to declare the Message of the Resurrection during Al-Qadr!

We have indeed revealed this (Message of the Resurrection) in the night of Power: (1)
And what will explain to thee what the Night of Power is? (2)
The Night of Power is better than a thousand Months. (3)
Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by Allah's permission, on every errand: (4)
Peace!... This until the rise of Morn! (5)

surah 97:1-5 Al Qadr (The Night of Power and Honour)

For most Muslims it may sound harsh, perhaps even infuriating, that i regard the Islam they follow to be"petty.” But i have reasons that are eschatological in nature, reasons that are based entirely on the Qur'n and the revelations of His Spirit. Probably one of the most important reason is the true nature of Al Qadr (the Night of Power) that Muslims have misinterpreted away against logic and sense.

The present Night of Power is better than a thousands months. But what are the thousand months and why is the Night of Power better? These are questions that the ulema cannot answer correctly and what will explain to them what the Night of Power is? The thousand months is an entire life (80 years 4 months to be precise) spent in prayer, pious deeds, fasting during Ramadan, and remembering God at all times. But Al Qadr (The Night of Power) is better than an entire life of righteous living because it empowers you to resurrect yourself into the eternal spirit during Al-Qiyamah.”

The vast majority of Muslims have always sought knowledge and guidance in the mosque and madrassas," places where intelligence is ailing and where, for centuries, the faithful have practiced obedience to dogma and submission to the Law—and therefore obedience and submission to those who claim to be the elect, the envoys, and the word of God.” (Michel Onfray, In Defense Of Atheism: The Case Against Christianity, Judaism And Islam)

So we are faced with a monumental task of explaining the eschatological and esoteric nature of Islam, of which Al Qadr is its heart and Al-Qiyamah the soul. At present only the Sufis may understand that, and Shri Mataji is correct in Her claim. Although the opening paragraph below of Islam the Straight Path (by Kenneth W. Morgan) betrays the problem(s) in approaching them today, the rest of the article offers a glimmer of hope that they may heed His Call to bear witness to the Resurrection:

"As an ideal mode of spiritual life, Sufism has passed through various stages. At some times it was thoroughly orthodox, at others so far removed from orthodoxy as to become a mere system of religious philosophy. It has also undergone some periods of stagnation and corruption during which its followers completely lost sight of the noble and lofty ideals of the original founders, preserving an outward appearance of ritual with nothing to correspond to it in the heart. But these remarks belong more to the history of Sufism. Our immediate object here is to try to set forth the mystical attitude toward Islam so far as it can be gleaned from the lives and teachings of the great Sufi masters, leaving everything else out of our account.

The special attitude of the Muslim mystics toward Islam was quite clear from the time their movement started. Until the end of the second century (eight century A.D.) religious laws were based on the literal texts of the Qur'n and Prophetic Traditions, and scrupulously carried out. They were thoroughly studied and strictly adhered to in practice. Knowledge of the canon law—jurisprudence—was the most venerated of all knowledge, and adherence to its rules was the ultimate aim as well as the true mark of every pious Muslim. When the Sufis appeared on the scene, they came with another religious ideal. To them the examination of the esoteric meaning of the law was a more worth objective than the study of the law in its exoteric sense. Hence arose the distinction between the outward expression of the law and its inward significance, and with it the distinction between the study of jurisprudence on the one hand and Sufism on the other. The jurists became known as the externalists and Sufis as the internalists. Gradually the opposition between the two camps grew more and more intense as they realized that they stood for two different concepts of Islam and its teachings.

The differences between the legalists and the Sufis were apparent in their interpretations of the meanings of religious law and the ways in which it should be derived and justified. They differed as to the nature of worship and the way it should be performed. They did not agree as to which actions are lawful or unlawful or what parts of the law are basic to Islam. Nor did they agree as to the object and value of obligatory and supererogatory religious devotions. Is God the object of formal worship or love? They differed on many points of Islamic dogma, especially concerning the conception of God in His relation to man, and the meaning of the unity of God.

It is obvious that such disputes touch the very core of Islam, and it is no wonder that the Muslim theologians and jurists became the bitterest enemies of the Sufis and fought them on all fronts for centuries. The first opposition to their movement came from the traditionalist Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (died 241; A.D. 855). He could not conceal his admiration for a Sufi like al-Harith al-Muhasibi (died 243; A.D. 857), but admitted that al-Muhasibi spoke in his sermons a language unknown ot him, the language of the Sufis. He did not doubt his sincerity but was full of suspicion and apprehension. Relentless persecution of the Sufis was carried on by Ibn Hanbal's party and other theological sects in order to put an end to their growing influence.

Gradually the new mysticism of Sufism—or rather, the new religious spirit—gained ground. It was realized that Islam as understood by the jurists was ultimately reduced to formal ritual which consisted in the performance of certain bodily movements. Prayer, fasting, and pilgrimage were well-defined and measured physical movements, almost void of genuine feeling. Such an attitude toward Islam was sure to satisfy the externalists whose main concern was to give precise definitions to religious terms, lay down general laws, and see that they were strictly observed. It did not satisfy the religious sentiment of the Sufis, who looked for a deeper meaning behind the outward forms. Qushayri tells us that Ruwaym of Baghdad (died 303; A.D. 915) said," All people hold fast to external appearances [of religion], but this community [the Sufis] hold fast to realities. All people consider it their duty to observe the external aspect of the religious law; the Sufis consider it their duty to strive after piety and unremitting sincerity.”In these few words Ruwaym sums up the whole situation by pointing out the real difference between the Sufis and the rest of the Muslims in their respective attitudes toward Islam. For the Sufis, Islam is haqiqa, a reality hidden behind words and forms, while of the rest of the Muslims it is principally words and forms.

Such a distinction was practically unknown to the early Muslims. The idea started with the Shi' who taught that the Qur'n, like everything else, had two aspects, one external and the other internal. The latter is what the Sufis call the esoteric meaning of the Qur'n, which is only revealed to the chosen people of God. They extended the idea to everything in Islam. A real contrast was made between the shari' (religious law) aspect of a religious principle or usage and its hidden haqiqa aspect, that is, between the religious law as such and its real meaning.

It is true that the great teachers of Sufism agree that shari' should be strictly observed, and that the abandonment of shari' on the pretext that haqiqa, the reality or spirit of the law, has been obtained is not only impiety but infidelity. Haqiqa without shari', they say, is baseless, and shari' without haqiqa is meaningless. A reasonable balance between the two is essential for a truly religious life. Such a balance is described by Ghazali in these words,

He who says that qiqiqa is contrary to shari', and the internal [side of religion] is contrary to the external is nearer to infidelity. Every haqiqa that has no root in shari' should be rejected. Shari' is the law enjoined upon people; haqiqa is seeing the work of Divine Providence. Shari' is worship of God; haqiqa is to behold Him. Shari' is to obey the Divine Command; haqiqa is to know by mystic vision what God has predestined, what He has revealed and what He has concealed.

So, according to Ghazali, haqiqa is the spiritual justification and proof of religion. The true meaning of religious teachings is seen by the mystic in his heart. Its real nature is revealed to him. When, for instance, the mystic is called upon to worship God, the meaning of the Godhead and of worship is freshly perceived by the inner light. This is the general attitude adopted by the majority of orthodox Sufis and ardently defended by such men as Tustari (died 273; A.D. 886). Kharraz (died 277; A.D. 890), Junayd (died 297; A.D. 909), and Ghazali (died 505; A.D. 1111).”*

This is a rather lengthy article and i will have to cut short. Instead i will use this single sentence to call upon Sufis to surrender to His Call to participate in the Resurrection:

"Religious truth is the inner meaning of the law revealed in the heart of the Sufi by the Divine Light.”

That Divine Light is always above the Divine Feminine within, and Her incarnation Shri Mataji has been sent by God Almighty to spread the Great News of Al-Qiyamah! It is by mystic vision of this Divine Light that we declare what God has predestined, what He has revealed and what He has concealed.

The Sufis believe that the Divine Feminine appears as the Khatun-i Qiyamat (Lady of Resurrection), and that on the Resurrection Day She will be the helper of human beings.

"Among the Ghulat[25] there is much respect paid to the Divine Feminine. In the Ghulat group the Ahl-i-Haqq ("The People of Truth"), the Divine Feminine appears as the Khatun-i Qiyamat (Lady of Resurrection) who also is manifested as the mysterious angel Razbar (also Ramzbar or Remzebar). The writer, Frédéric Macler, claims that the name Razbar is of Arabic origin and means"secret of the creator.” [26] The term qiyama literally means," rising"of the dead, and allegorically, it implies an idea denoting the rising to the next spiritual stage, and qiyamat-i qubra (great resurrection) means an attainment of the highest degree when a man becomes free from the ties of external laws, whom he shackles and transfigures into spiritual substance, which rejoins its divine sources.[27]"The King of the World was sitting on the water with His four associate angels (chahar malak-i muqarrab) when they suddenly saw the Pure Substance of Hadrat-i Razbar, the Khatun-i Qiyamat (Lady of the Resurrection). She brought out from the sea a round loaf of bread (kulucha), and offered it to the King of the World. By His order they formed a devotional assembly (jam), distributed the bread, offered prayers and exclaimed 'Hu!' Then the earth and the skies became fixed, the skies being that kulucha.”[28]

Another rendition of the emergence of the Lady of the Resurrection is as follows: "After this the Holder of the World and Creator of Man looked upon 'Azra'il with the eye of benefaction, and 'Azra'il became split into two parts, one exactly like the other, and from between these parts a drop of light emerged in the form of a loaf of kulucha bread. The Creator then said, I appoint that person (surat) who became separated from 'Azra'il to be the Lady of the Resurrection (Khatun-i Qiyamat), who will on the Resurrection Day be the helper of human beings.”[29]"**

We call upon all Sufis to now bear witness to the Resurrection. Shri Mataji has very high regards and great expectations that they will be the first amongst Muslims to heed His Call of Al-Qiyamah.

regards to all,

jagbir

* Kenneth W. Morgan, Islam—The Striaght Path, pages 168-171
Motilal Banarsidass Pub; 2 edition (February 1, 1998)
ISBN-10: 8120804031
ISBN-13: 978-8120804036
** Laurence Galian, The Centrality of the Divine Feminine in Sufism
[25] The Ghulat being customarily judged Islamic (and usually Shi') extremists who go to extremes in exalting a person or persons to the extent of raising him or them above the ranks of ordinary human beings.
[26] Adjarian, H.”Gyoran et Thoumaris.”Translated into French by Frédéric Macler. Revue de L'Histoire des Religion 93, no. 3 (May—June 1926): 294-307.
[27]"Qiyamat-i Qubra in Alamut"
F.I.E.L.D. First Ismaili Electronic Library and Database http://ismaili.net/histoire/history06/history620.html
[28] Tadhkira'i A'la, (Ahl-i Haqq Creation Story) as found in"The Truth-worshipers of Kurdistan: Ahl-i Haqq Texts"edited in the original Persian and analyzed by W. Ivanow, Leiden, Holland: E. J. Brill, 1953.
[29] Tadhkira'i A'la, (Ahl-I Haqq Creation Story) as found in"The Truth-worshipers of Kurdistan: Ahl-i Haqq Texts"edited in the original Persian and analyzed by W. Ivanow, Leiden, Holland: E. J. Brill, 1953.

Related Articles
Allah and His Ruh: "Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near"
Idolatry to take pride in belonging to a particular religious tradition
"There has to be a group of Jesus' followers who will exist until ...”
Meditation and experiencing Winds of Qiyamah is key
Ruh of Allah - the third most important article on Islam
Young African Muslim experiencing Winds of Qiyamah
Attention Sufis: Divine Feminine appears as Khatun-i-Qiyamat
Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day"
To all Muslims: "You persistently closed your mind to this promise"
Quran states a messenger leads righteous believers out of darkness
Resurrection and fiery end of Quran, Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam
Without question Quran is a living, breathing scripture
Allah has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately
And how much do Muslims and non-Muslims understand its (Qur'n) ...?
"Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "
Allah's concern reflects that of His Ruh and he chastises the Ummah
Al Naba (The Great News) will spread - Malaysia joins Pakistan
“I wish they could accept that this is not Jihad time anymore but ...”
“There is a very big chapter on Resurrection.”

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse www.adishakti.org/ where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote global peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity:

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent