Arwinder: "I think He (Shri Buddha) is bald ...... a bit big.”

Arwinder Singh
Arwinder Singh
"Yesterday, February 15, 2007 at around 7.00 p.m. i decided to ask some questions regarding Shri Buddha. i had just updated some information on the webpage and decided to ask about Shri Buddha, a chance that i forgo in 2003 due to the overwhelming, irrefutable evidence given by Kash, Arwinder and Lalita since 1993. After more than a decade there was just no desire to ask further information. However, since last year Arwinder and Lalita have been unable to enter their Sahasraras any more. So i just wanted to know if Arwinder could recall from his experiences, which both Kash and Lalita find very difficult now. i asked him what Shri Buddha's physical features were like.”

On March 10, 2003 Kash's 13-year-old brother Arwinder was teased by his father. The reason was both brothers had shaved their heads bald the previous Sunday.

The father jokingly asked Arwinder," How's the Buddha?”He replied with a laugh that He is alright.

Sensing that he was serious his father continued since Kash always maintained that a few Divine Beings, including Shri Buddha, were invisible. Arwinder was indicating that he had seen the Buddha, that is the Enlightened One had a spirit body.

Father:"Have you met the Buddha?”

Arwinder:"Yes.”

Father:"Have you seen the Buddha because to Kash He was
invisible?”

Arwinder:"Yes.”

Father:"How do you know He is the Buddha?”

Arwinder:"Because the people there told me.”

What Arwinder meant was that the Divine Beings meditating before
the Adi Shakti had introduced the Enlightened One to him. In other
words Arwinder met the Buddha on numerous occasions since 1995
till 2006. His father did not ask for a description of Buddha as
there is no desire to cross-examine experiences that are now
beyond any doubt or dispute.

https://adishakti.org/meeting_his_messengers/second_encounter.htm

Yesterday, February 15, 2007 at around 7.00 p.m. i decided to ask some questions regarding Shri Buddha. i had just updated some information on the webpage and decided to ask about Shri Buddha, a chance that i forgo in 2003 due to the overwhelming, irrefutable evidence given by Kash, Arwinder and Lalita since 1993. After more than a decade there was just no desire to ask further information.

However, since last year Arwinder and Lalita have been unable to enter their Sahasraras any more. So i just wanted to know if Arwinder could recall from his experiences, which both Kash and Lalita find very difficult now. i asked him what Shri Buddha's physical features were like.

Arwinder:"I think He is bald ...... a bit big.”

Father:"What you mean by 'big'?”

Arwinder:"He is big-sized.”

Father: "Anything else you remember?”

Arwinder:"He carry some symbols but I don't know what they look like exactly.”

Father: "What do you mean by 'symbols'?”

Arwinder:"You know how Shri Mataji has this sign you put on the coconut?”

Father: "Swastika.”

Arwinder:"He has not like that but is some other kind.”

Father: "You mean Shri Mataji always has this symbol (swastika)? Where is this symbol?”

Arwinder:"Most of the time it is on Her hand.”

Father: "What else you remember about Shri Buddha?”

Arwinder:"I don't remember anything else.”

Father: "You mean it is difficult to recollect now?”

Arwinder:"Well, some things yes.”

Father: "Was He short, tall or average height?”

Arwinder:"I don't know.”

Father: "So by 'big-sized' you mean fat or what?”

Arwinder (laughing): "Yeah, a bit fat.” (Arwinder used the term"big sized"out of respect.)

Father: "Have you talked with Him?”

Arwinder:"I think so but I don't remember what we talked about.”

Father: "Thank you.”

Note: Arwinder will be turning 17 next week and is an excellent student. Yet WCASY (World Council for the Advancement of Sahaja Yoga) want all SYs to shun him (and his family) since they think he and his brother Kash and sister Lalita are all possessed and demonic. As far as WCASY is concerned such mystical feats are impossible, and thus can only be the work of evil.

When told what other SYs think of him Arwinder, absolutely assured by years of daily encounters with Shri Prajnaparamita since turning five, just smiled. i think those who judge him so harshly are possessed ..... by ignorance, at least.

Note: i have taken two photos of Arwinder holding both sides of the envelope on which the notes of his answering my questions regarding Shri Buddha were scribbled on February 15, 2007. The envelope will be kept as evidence too.

Arwinder with envelope - 1
Arwinder with envelope - 2

i just want to add this again. Like the rest of his siblings, Arwinder has never discussed with anyone outside the family his meeting the eternal, ever-youthful and extremely beautiful Devi in his Sahasrara. He has no desire to do so. i did tell him last October to write down as much as possible of his discussions with the Divine Mother. Till today he has not started as it is no big deal for him to have met the Devi daily for years.

None of us are interested in any recognition or praise. We just want to complete our duty of bearing witness and presenting evidence of the Devi for all Her devotees. Other than that we just want to remain a normal family that highly values privacy and a low-profile.

jagbir

The Goddess of Transcendental Wisdom

Prajnaparamita
Prajnaparamita, the goddess depicted in the center of this ca. 17th century folk tradition thangka, is the paradigmatic goddess from whom virtually all other Buddhist goddesses arise. She is the ultimate Buddha Matri, or"Mother of Buddhas," making her an enlightened being as well, and thus, a female Buddha. Prajnaparamita is identified in this painting by the small delicate linear gold painted rendering of a book resting on the lotus in her left hand. This book is the goddess namesake text, the Prajnaparamita Sutra, or the"perfection of wisdom. She, and the text, encompass and represent the wisdom that all enlightened beings must attain, and subsequently both are seen as the progenitors of Buddhas.

The central goddess is depicted with four arms and is seated in lotus position on a lion throne. In her left hand she holds a lotus, on which rests the book described above. Her right hand also holds a lotus that supports a vertically balanced vajra. Her primary hands are held in front of her torso and make the gesture of teaching, dharmachakra mudra. This combination of iconography is known in other painted examples and its combined meaning is clear. The vajra symbolizes adamantine compassion and the realization of bliss which, when combined with the book, representing the perfection of wisdom, creates full enlightenment. The goddess' primary hands held in dharmachakra mudra refer to the teaching capacity of the goddess, and subsequently, the purpose of the specific teaching which she personifies.

kaladarshan.arts.ohio-state.edu

The Goddess of Transcendental Wisdom is seated in lotus position on a round lotus cushion that has been placed upon a rectangular base. She raises her hands in front of her chest in the gesture symbolizing the Turning of the Wheel of the Law associated with the highest figures of the Buddhist pantheon. From the lotus cushion rises a stalk that winds itself around the left arm of the goddess and ends in a lotus flower. On top of this lotus flower rests a palm-leaf manuscript of the Sutra of Transcendental Wisdom, or Prajnaparamita-sutra, the traditional attribute of the goddess and the repository of the wisdom, which she personifies.

www.pbs.org/ringsofpassion/

Articles concerning Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji

Related Articles:
God Realization - Not Just Sermonizing
The Mystic Vision - Daily Encounters with the Divine
Jesus was a Jewish heretic. Buddha was a Hindu heretic
The mystics offer us their personal testimonies
Nirvikalpa Samadhi and Self-Knowledge by Dr. Harsh K. Luthar
Savior: "In the light that shines with no shadow"
Trilogy of Bhoga, Roga and Yoga
Arwinder: "I think He (Shri Buddha) is big ... a bit bald.”
Arwinder, what it is to be a spirit?
Now and again a daring soul, desiring immortality, has ...
Realisation Of God Starts With Cosmic Vision

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse www.adishakti.org/ where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote global peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity:

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent